The Boule & Black Greeks fraternity & sorority branding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Have you ever wondered why there's so many successful AA yet they don't lift up a finger to help their communities? All these black Greek fraternity & sororities which were started by Zionist who also control the NAACP & many other organisations. The founder of the boule modelled it after freemasonry cause blacks were rejected from holding any degrees in freemasonry.

Here's a video of fraternity & sorority members branding themselves like how slaves once got branded like an animal.

IMG_3479.PNG

The sphinx protects the secrets of the cabal.

Last edited:
Have you ever wondered why there's so many successful AA yet they don't lift up a finger to help their communities? All these black Greek fraternity & sororities which were started by Zionist who also control the NAACP & many other organisations. The founder of the boule modelled it after freemasonry cause blacks were rejected from holding any degrees in freemasonry.

Here's a video of fraternity & sorority members branding themselves like how slaves once got branded like an animal.

What are you talking about?

Black sororities and fraternities are the organizations that help the black community the most.

They raise money for scholarships so that underprivileged black kids can go to school and they're constantly having charity fundraisers to help the underprivileged of their communities.

The amount of money that was raised for the boys and girls club, homeless shelters, big brother/sister programs, etc was hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Next time get your facts straight before you come for something you don't know anything about.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What are you talking about?

Black sororities and fraternities are the organizations that help the black community the most.

They raise money for scholarships so that underprivileged black kids can go to school and they're constantly having charity fundraisers to help the underprivileged of their communities.

The amount of money that was raised for the boys and girls club, homeless shelters, big brother/sister programs, etc was hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Next time get your facts straight before you come for something you don't know anything about.
Which sorority do you belong to:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Freemasonry does many charitable work too on the lower degree likewise the black Greeks but let's be honest Obama, Oprah Winfrey, will smith ain't in no Alpha Pi Phi they're in the boule, do you know the difference?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never bothered pledging.
I don't know why that's relevant though.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

George Orwell :yacadiim:

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

George Orwell :yacadiim:
:umwhat:
Why are you quoting Orwell?

Don't tell me you're one of those paranoid people that think the illuminati and free masons run the world.
:what:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:umwhat:
Why are you quoting Orwell?

Don't tell me you're one of those paranoid people that think the illuminati and free masons run the world.
:what:
No I believe it's African Americans running the world it's the boule abaayo macaan there's some people with clout who are members like Obama :oh6b81q:

No I believe it's African Americans running the world it's the boule abaayo macaan there's some people with clout who are members like Obama :oh6b81q:
:banderas:
Perfect inshallah I will join their ranks and promote Somali superiority over these dirty ajanabis and reverts that are constantly slandering the name of my good people.
:manny:
I go to an HBCU it's not to hard to get in contact with them I suppose.
:fittytousand:
When I get in nobody will dare try to make another lowly and disgusting song and have the audacity to mention my people ever again.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Perfect inshallah I will join their ranks and promote Somali superiority over these dirty ajanabis and reverts that are constantly slandering the name of my good people.
:manny:
I go to an HBCU it's not to hard to get in contact with them I suppose.
:fittytousand:
When I get in nobody will dare try to make another lowly and disgusting song and have the audacity to mention my people ever again.
I think I have fallen in love with you cause I love my women brainless kkkk

I think I have fallen in love with you cause I love my women brainless kkkk
You're just mad that a Somali woman will come into power and promote Somali superiority.
:mjlol:
And than you'll never have another degrading song to throw in my face again.
:chrisfreshhah:
I love how some men are self haters and try to tear down their women. Really hits the spot for me.
:camby:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Kemet (ancient Egypt) is black. They are from Central Africa. Just got to put my opinion out there.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're just mad that a Somali woman will come into power and promote Somali superiority.
:mjlol:
And than you'll never have another degrading song to throw in my face again.
:chrisfreshhah:
I love how some men are self haters and try to tear down their women. Really hits the spot for me.
:camby:
I ain't got nothing but love for Somali women I ain't trying to tear them down it's constructive criticism :draketf:

Are you trying to say Somali girls are infallible :sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending