The Best And Worst Financial Decisions People Make

Status
Not open for further replies.
money-matters.png

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
My worst decision was investing time & money in wrong project. In hindsight, university was not worth it. I once took a class on Forex trading and ended losing 1000 pounds. It was shambles. It will not happen again.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
I guess one of the worst decisions I've seen people make was starting up a buisness with no fall-back plan such as quiting their pervious job. God knows how successful the buisness will become.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I guess one of the worst decisions I've seen people make was starting up a buisness with no fall-back plan such as quiting their pervious job. God knows how successful the buisness will become.
At the same time I have respect for people that have the balls to do so.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@Kanye how many times have you been approached with that great business plan where you're your own boss? :mjlaugh:

Some niggas were earning 26k a month but were still wearing tracksuits :mjlol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@Kanye how many times have you been approached with that great business plan where you're your own boss? :mjlaugh:

Some niggas were earning 26k a month but were still wearing tracksuits :mjlol:

:russ: Too many times. I even know a few guys that got sucked. Check this Somali guy out though. He's the hood superstar that supposedly made via ACN. There was even a video where he got his hoyo and his sisters out during a speech if I recall correctly.
https://www.instagram.com/ahmedfln/?hl=en

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:russ: Too many times. I even know a few guys that got sucked. Check this Somali guy out though. He's the hood superstar that supposedly made via ACN. There was even a video where he got his hoyo and his sisters out during a speech if I recall correctly.
https://www.instagram.com/ahmedfln/?hl=en

Just like a typical pyramid scheme, only the top dog eats. I know so many people who were constantly talking about ACN, pestering me to come to their meetings and posting nonstop motivational quotes, buying suits they can barely afford. They're all back in work or uni now :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending