The Al Shabaab War Has Failed

Damn generalka reer Hiraan was right qabill ahan iyo dowlad ahan wa la fashilmay.
@Step a side HSM was told mahad salad is AS by USA in Djibouti.
1695678337071.png

he’s now paying media to divert the truth from people.

IMG_0894.jpeg

Last edited:
abowe thanks for sharing this news. 🫂This is something I’d heard of but never seen news of. That is MS being a known war criminal and plans to become GM president in order to avoid tribunal.

I was started to think everyone on here was paid media

😂😂 Somalia is a frickin joke . How the hell can a terrorist organisation have a plant that high up in the government?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its clear Mahad Salaad is an AS mole who has converted our INTEL agency into a AS funding centre. I hope US takes action

@Step a side i completely understand your anti Damuljadiid and even support your points at times but do not let CBB blind you here. I was wary of MS at first but past year Mahad Salaad and his team did a good job improving Xamar's security sxb. People are out at all hours and most of the roadblocks around the city have been removed due to better security measures.

As for War on Al Shabaab, it was understood what went wrong before and new strategies were put in place. There is isbaheysi going on now. Mursade, Cayr, Duduble and XL are going in on Galgaduud and there are thousands of Abgaal macawisley accompanied by Gorgor in Ruunirgood area as we speak who will not stop and make 'base' rather will march until they go all the way to Cosweyne and beyond freeing the southern interior road to Xarardhere

Last edited:
@Step a side i completely understand your anti Damuljadiid and even support your points at times but do not let CBB blind you here. I was wary of MS at first but past year Mahad Salaad and his team did a good job improving Xamar's security sxb. People are out at all hours and most of the roadblocks around the city have been removed due to better security measures.

As for War on Al Shabaab, there is isbaheysi going on now. Mursade, Cayr, Duduble and XL are going in on Galgaduud and there are thousands of Abgaal macawisley accompanied by Gorgor in Ruunirgood area as we speak who will not stop and make 'base' rather will march until they go all the way to Cosweyne and beyond freering up the southern interior road to Xarardhere
🤣 just playing with @bidenkulaha

Seems this news is just one sided and can’t be trusted. I mean how do these people know what HSM was discussing in Djibouti with the US representatives anyway?

😂😂 Somalia is a frickin joke . How the hell can a terrorist organisation have a plant that high up in the government?
Zero critical thinking if you're serious broski. Who the f briefs a twitter pg with 100 followers on a meeting between the somali prez and a US Sec? The OP has a hate boner for some people in this gov sxb.

Trending