The 9th President of Somalia will as his first foreign visit Saudi Arabia on thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Keep crying abaayo. That's all you can do.
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Don't derail this topic with your calaacal. Contribute in a constructive manner or keep your nacnac to yourself.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Don't derail this topic with your calaacal. Contribute in a constructive manner or keep your nacnac to yourself.
Farmaajo is the president and it's his prerogative to meet with whom ever he wants. Especially if it's a regional power and an important trading partner. No amount of whining will change that. Stay mad.

Duchess

VIP
Farmaajo is the president and it's his prerogative to meet with whom ever he wants. Especially if it's a regional power and an important trading partner. No amount of whining will change that. Stay mad.

Good boy. You better follow my orders.

Farmajo is an Arab bootyclapping Islamist symapthizer and this trip proves it. I will continue to comment on Farmajo and no amount of calaacal on your part will change that. Stay mad.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Good boy. You better follow my orders.

Farmajo is an Arab bootyclapping Islamist symapthizer and this trip proves it. I will continue to comment on Farmajo and no amount of calaacal on your part will change that. Stay mad.
And so is Puntland for allowing Qatar to literally build a military base there. But I wouldn't expect a low IQ woman on the rag to realize that.

Farmaajo is a free man for going to the gulf. If by chance he went to addis ababa to get dicked down like the usual treatment other xoolos get then I would become his biggest enemy. I'm glad this wasn't the case

Duchess

VIP
And so is Puntland for allowing Qatar to literally build a military base there. But I wouldn't expect a low IQ woman on the rag to realize that.

There are no Islamist political parties in Puntland so the accusation doesn't work when applied to Puntland's politicians but I wouldn't expect a highly intellegent Ryerson graduate to know any better.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
..because you experience them yourself. FYI, walmart is having a sale on pads. Grab the 40 pack while you still can!
Any man in a relationship learns to see the signs for the sake of his own sanity. I'm sure the lucky fellow in your life has as well, considering the severity of your symptoms. ;)

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Farmajo supporters are just weird. They bootyclap for him on things they would have called out others for.

I'm not going to judge him just yet though, lets see and hope he lives up to the expectations of his blind supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts