The 30 MP's Gabre Threatened Personally Agreed to Speak to Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far 13 have come out publicly, worried about the retaliations, of those probably Zakariye Xaaji is top of the list for the public humiliation.

These were the MP's that outright refused and were threatened as a result, were as others took the bribes and did not vote for HSM after Tarzan gave a speech it was 'halal' quoting scholars.

The reason for threatening these 30, is that the Ethiopian's believed they would swing the vote, but they grossly underestimated the number of MP's that took bribes and didn't vote for HSM.

I will post as the list grows bigger, huge credit to Goodax whom came out today lambasting foreign interference and saying today is the end of it!! directed at Gabre .

Reports coming out that Gabre relocating to either Kismaayo or Baidoa were some of his troops are to protect him. These guys below all voted for Farmaajo.

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 14.51.00.png

So far 13 have come out publicly, worried about the retaliations, of those probably Zakariye Xaaji is top of the list for the public humiliation.

These were the MP's that outright refused and were threatened as a result, were as others took the bribes and did not vote for HSM after Tarzan gave a speech it was 'halal' quoting scholars.

The reason for threatening these 30, is that the Ethiopian's believed they would swing the vote, but they grossly underestimated the number of MP's that took bribes and didn't vote for HSM.

I will post as the list grows bigger, huge credit to Goodax whom came out today lambasting foreign interference and saying today is the end of it!! directed at Gabre .

Reports coming out that Gabre relocating to either Kismaayo or Baidoa were some of his troops are to protect him. These guys below all voted for Farmaajo.

View attachment 12869

All patriots that should be thanked! May Gabre rot in hell! :fittytousand:

I highly respect the real niggas that took the money and didnt vote as they had been ordered. Real nighaz iga dheh. Tuug tuug maxado comes to mind.:salute:

Fam how does one become a Somalian parliamentarian?I heard some fellows Raked in close to 300k$ .

Yh you gotta have a bit of cash to even be considered. Then gotta pay out as many former mooryaans turned politicians as you can and hope they elect you on election day.

Status
Not open for further replies.