SZA is Muslim

Apparently SZA the beautiful singer is Muslim. Her mother is Christian and father is Muslim but she always fully nude in her music videos so what kinda Islam she practice the African American version 🤔

She is Muslim Alhamdulilah but a non-religious one.

in one of her interviews she explained that she took off her hijab as a teenager due to bullying, and she said she plans on wearing it again but she "doesn't want to ruin such a beautiful religion"

May Allah guide her ameen.

She is Muslim Alhamdulilah but a non-religious one.

in one of her interviews she explained that she took off her hijab as a teenager due to bullying, and she said she plans on wearing it again but she "doesn't want to ruin such a beautiful religion"

May Allah guide her ameen.
She wrong for this u can’t commit zina and come back to deen when ur older. She just choosing what part of deen she likes she probably eat pigs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
can't like a woman who sings about being a side chick :birdman: I heard that song years ago and still gives me shock :urgh:

the world is corrupt with Sin. This morning when i was driving in- a cuck white man called into the radio complaining about his wife. He said- he came home- she was not at home- he called her- and she sounded out of breath on the phone. Then shortly she came home and told her husband give me a second to hop into the shower, she strip naked in front of him in the bedroom and walked towards the shower. The husband admiring his naked wife walking suddenly saw a sticking out condom between her fuuto. I guess she was cheated on him with another guy, she came running at home with a dangling yucky condom. I skipped my breakfast this morning. I am still shook

the world is corrupt with Sin. This morning when i was driving in- a cuck white man called into the radio complaining about his wife. He said- he came home- she was not at home- he called her- and she sounded out of breath on the phone. Then shortly she came home and told her husband give me a second to hop into the shower, she strip naked in front of him in the bedroom and walked towards the shower. The husband admiring his naked wife walking suddenly saw a sticking out condom between her fuuto. I guess she was cheated on him with another guy, she came running at home with a dangling yucky condom. I skipped my breakfast this morning. I am still shook
She the man in the relationship 😂

Yaraye

VIP
a dangling condom! oh my god! :ooh::drakelaugh::russ::deadmanny:

Trending