Syrian man to solve ugly teeth problem in M/Sland

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Behold: The Savior has come. Soon the inhabitants of maamulka somaliland will smile! Let there be happiness! For the days of yellow ugly teeth has come to an end!
First patient will be siilaanyo kkkkk

During every visit to the self-declared republic of Somaliland, I notice something new. This time, there are even more multi-storey shopping malls, hotels and luxury villas in the capital, Hargeisa.

Just two decades ago it was known as "The Dresden of Africa", the city pulverised by repeated aerial bombardments, its population gone, seeking refuge abroad.

A Saudi fast-food chain has arrived - cheeky red and yellow signs advertising fried chicken with an assortment of unhealthy trimmings.
But most of all, it is the Syrian dentists.

In the far-flung town of Burao, where nomads are losing livestock to a devastating drought, I see signs displaying pictures of dental disasters.

Ads By Google
Mouths with wildly crooked, discoloured teeth and gaps where others are missing. All miraculously transformed into sparkly white Hollywood smiles. Above these images are the words "Syrian Dentist".

It is the same back in Hargeisa. It is prayer time in the next-door mosque as I step into a building advertising the dental services of a Syrian.

A young Somali woman stands behind a counter filled with toothbrushes, floss and other items I do not know the names of but clearly relate to oral health. She asks me to sit.

After prayers, a Syrian man with an open face and a green T-shirt invites me into his consulting room. There is a modern white dental chair with blue plastic cushions. Posters on the wall show cross-sections of teeth and gums.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I was expecting the post to go somewhere but it just ended with that description of the room.
:what1:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
There a couple of hundred Syrians in Hargeisa, I hope Somaliland give them feel welcome, they should however accept skilled migrants only.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The amount of times I've seen a really beautiful girl in Somalia, only to have her smile and see the tragic state of her teeth.......:mjkkk:

Somalia really needs better dental care.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
where the hell did this ilkoo cas shit come from.I was told biyaha weyee laakin why dont other africans have it.I'm starting to believe that it is genetic:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Gambar

VIP
The amount of times I've seen a really beautiful girl in Somalia, only to have her smile and see the tragic state of her teeth.......:mjkkk:

Somalia really needs better dental care.
It's supposed to be a beauty mark though I'm not sure if it's seen that way anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending