Sweden going after Islamic schools

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
F63F4A49-2295-434F-AB55-8442A597C002.jpeg

That is everything you need to know about extreme liberalism. They promote homosexuality as part of their societal engineering programs. And that should tell you where their opposition to Islam is coming from. But if history teaches us something, whenever one group tries to suppress Islam, it has the oppositive effect. Mark my word, more people will be joining Islam in that country.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That is everything you need to know about extreme liberalism. They promote homosexuality as part of their societal engineering programs. And that should tell you where their opposition to Islam is coming from. But if history teaches us something, whenever one group tries to suppress Islam, it has the oppositive effect. Mark my word, more people will be joining Islam in that country.

3AB2BDD8-6FB8-403E-A374-15C288983088.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They're far-right when it comes to immigration and multi-cultutralism. That is because they oppose to non-white immigration. But everything else about them is liberal.

With that logic you can say the Republicans are socially conservative but everything else about them is Liberal.

:dead:

DRACO

VIP
They took in way too many refugees that don't integrate, so they're trying to make life harder for Muslim immigrants by:

A) Trying to make S.weden look like a less attractive place to future muslim refugees by cracking down on religious freedoms

B) Trying to coerce the more conservative Muslims to migrate elsewhere.

I believe that these policies are driven more by politics than Islamaphobia. Swedes don't want to become a minority in their own country. Who can blame them?. SWEDlSH Somalis should consider packing up and leaving S.weden.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The chickens are coming home to roost. I wasn't surprised this leftist nation had enough and turned to right wing nationalists. I warned people on here to change their behaviours but no one listened.

Sweden was in the past a tolerant, big hearted country and has sheltered hundreds of thousands of mostly ungrateful people who fled their shitholes. The reality is they got played and they know it and are now backtracking so they don't get burnt again.

How dishonest for @Roorigeg to take out his victim card when he knew damn well what the Swedes had to deal with for it to get to this point. I honestly don't blame them and wonder what took them so long. They are much nicer than me. I would have deported every single one of them from Canada.

They took in way too many refugees that don't integrate, so they're trying to make life harder for Muslim immigrants by:

A) Trying to make S.weden look like a less attractive place to future muslim refugees by cracking down on religious freedoms

B) Trying to coerce the more conservative Muslims to migrate elsewhere.

I believe that these policies are driven more by politics than Islamaphobia. Swedes don't want to become a minority in their own country. Who can blame them?. SWEDlSH Somalis should consider packing up and leaving S.weden.
agreed larger melting pot countries like the states and canada are better alternatives for somalis and refugees in general than small white enclaves like Sweden

Keo

VIP
The chickens are coming home to roost. I wasn't surprised this leftist nation had enough and turned to right wing nationalists. I warned people on here to change their behaviours but no one listened.

Sweden was in the past a tolerant, big hearted country and has sheltered hundreds of thousands of mostly ungrateful people who fled their shitholes. The reality is they got played and they know it and are now backtracking so they don't get burnt again.

How dishonest for @Roorigeg to take out his victim card when he knew damn well what the Swedes had to deal with for it to get to this point. I honestly don't blame them and wonder what took them so long. They are much nicer than me. I would have deported every single one of them from Canada.
You can only speak like that because you're in Canada. You'd be singing a different tune if you were in Sweden.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You can only speak like that because you're in Canada. You'd be singing a different tune if you were in Sweden.

I would have treated Sweden well if I lived there. I would be singing the same tune.

I don't even spit on the sidewalk in Canada. That is how much respect and love I have for this place. Compare that to the disgusting behaviour that has been going on for decades in that country by from out of country scumbags.

The funny thing is that you can't even claim in good conscience that they are Islamophobic. They have been the most pro Muslim western country in history. They obviously got sick of the abuse. You can only push people so far.

Good for Sweden. Fariid nation. Thank you for waking up. The west needs to get their act together and stop having a heart for cadows. Even the rich Gulf countries don't want them. The Swedes had no obligation to do so but unfortunately made a stupid mistake and were manipulated.

With that logic you can say the Republicans are socially conservative but everything else about them is Liberal.

Nope, American conservatism and Scandinavian conservatism are completely different. A person can be a liberal and still oppose immigration in EU. Most of the far-right in the EU are not done for religious reasons; to the contrary, it is done to preserve who they are and their way of life, including extreme liberalism which they think Muslims won't fit.

In Murica, unless the US is at war with a Muslim country or a group reported to be Muslims carries an attack, we're below the radar. And as long as you're productive citizen who works and don't rely on the system, the American conservatives would defend your religious liberty in the US. Even in the height of 9/11, all of the campaigns against us didn't work despite the enormous funding from Zionists and their networks.

Last edited:

Deport them? There is a reason why countries have laws. You don't deport people who were either born into the country or who were naturalized.

That being said, Somalis should have a few kids in the West, move out of the ghettos, and learn to stay below the radar. Just look at the immigrants from our closest neighbors: Kenyans, Ethiopians, and Eritreans. No matter which Western country they live, they stay below the radar. An Eritrean, Ethiopian, or Kenyan Muslim would practice his or her faith without getting any attention from the state organs.

For us, we're complete opposite. Too many kids, arrogance, mean-spirited attitude, and living in guryaha jaban ee dawladu ay kabto (we have to write in Somali sometimes in order to astur ceebteena). And I think we need to learn from others..

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nope, American conservatism and Scandinavian conservatism are completely different. A person can be a liberal and still oppose immigration in EU. Most of the far-right in the EU are not done for religious reasons; to the contrary, it is done to preserve who they are and their way of life, including extreme liberalism which they think Muslims won't fit.

In Murica, unless the US is at war with a Muslim country or a group reported to be Muslims carries an attack, we're below the radar. And as long as you're productive citizen who works and don't rely on the system, the American conservatives would defend your religious liberty in the US. Even in the height of 9/11, all of the campaigns against us didn't work despite the enormous funding from Zionists and their networks.

You do know American conservatives are economically liberal, right?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I would have respected Sweden if I lived there. I would be singing the same tune.

I don't even spit on the sidewalk in Canada. That is how much respect and love I have for this place. Compare that to the disgusting behaviour that has been going on for decades in that country by scumbags.

The funny thing is that you can't even claim in good conscience that they are Islamophobic. They have been the most pro Muslim western country in history. They obviously got sick of it. You can only push people so far.

I'm gonna simplify the scenario. The craziness in Sweden was caused by globalization and the government was able to nip this in the bud 20 years ago but they wilfully neglected to adapt the economy and the education system to the countrys needs.

They were ahead of the game up until somewhere in the 80's. They were chilling thru the 90's and 00's but for how long can they rely on the playbook written somewhere in the 60's?

The rust belt season been going on and it happens that some people turn into wolves and some turn into food. This shit has hit many countries and Swedish government will put a band-aid to a bullet wound as usual. But then again, it's just another wednesday in the big house

I'm just a modest man with an ability to smell peoples words and I keep smelling this faint yet unmistakable scent of those gluten free cakes that yt boys eat.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm unable to save you from getting snatched by omars and yt boys but I can advise you to buy Dettol soap to scrub to keep a neutral scent.
I wish you good luck

An Islamic school in my neighborhood was caught sending millions of crowns to accounts in Saudi and Malta and they had several ISIS returnees working as teachers in the school. They didn't follow the Swedish curriculum that every school in the country is required to follow (they didn't teach any sex ed or dance in P.E etc). Some kids I knew who went to the school told me they were strict on gender-mixing too. Despite all this the school was allowed to continue running when SÄPO arrested the principal, until they found out that the new principal had connections to the old one and was basically a trojan horse.

Sweden has been more than tolerant when it comes to religious schools. These schools aren't what you think they are, they're just putting our children's futures in harm by putting terrorists in charge of teaching them. This isn't only Muslim schools either Christian ones have similar problems. They should ban religious schools all together, every child here has a right to an equal education which these schools are obviously not providing.

An Islamic school in my neighborhood was caught sending millions of crowns to accounts in Saudi and Malta and they had several ISIS returnees working as teachers in the school. They didn't follow the Swedish curriculum that every school in the country is required to follow (they didn't teach any sex ed or dance in P.E etc). Some kids I knew who went to the school told me they were strict on gender-mixing too. Despite all this the school was allowed to continue running when SÄPO arrested the principal, until they found out that the new principal had connections to the old one and was basically a trojan horse.

Sweden has been more than tolerant when it comes to religious schools. These schools aren't what you think they are, they're just putting our children's futures in harm by putting terrorists in charge of teaching them. This isn't only Muslim schools either Christian ones have similar problems. They should ban religious schools all together, every child here has a right to an equal education which these schools are obviously not providing.
What was the academic educational curriculum?

What was the academic educational curriculum?
It's basically a guide on what to teach and how many hours each subject must be taught for. Also says basic stuff like to not enforce gender norms, every child is equal regardless of race, gender or belief etc.

Here is a link to it, they actually updated it this year but I can't find it in English, most of it is the same though.

Trending