Suuqa Is Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
The markets have opened. Some of you are reading this from work, school or in Hoyos basement; please take the time to learn how to invest instead of consume.

Put aside 10k in the next 12 months and use that time to trade on a practice account.

You will win some and lose some. But you will always lose if you don't invest.

The Suuq is Open!

:salute:

Keo

VIP
Is this supposed to get us motivated? kkkkk
Put aside 10k kulaha and where am I supposed to get that kind of money? I will tell you how I can obtain that kind of money, by robbing a bank!
:mjcry:

I'm going to London soon and I'm wasting all my money on hoes clothes and oyster cards :browtf:

Here's something to make you think.

I been to London twice physically.

But my money has been there many times on the FTSE. Learn to have your money visit London and return you some blokes in returns.

hooddocumentary.jpg

Put aside 10k kulaha and where am I supposed to get that kind of money? I will tell you how I can obtain that kind of money, by robbing a bank!

10k in 12months.

What did you do this month?

Do you smoke weed?
Cigarettes?
Drink and turn up?
Do you buy every Jay release?
Do you live with Hoyo?
Do you have a job?
Do you sell drugs?

Answer each of these questions honestly and I can find you 10K in 10seconds.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

10k ain't much? I could raise that in 6 months but I ain't bout that saving money life!

Bad advice. How much do you really know about trading? It's basically high street gambling for amateurs.

Bad advice. How much do you really know about trading? It's basically high street gambling for amateurs.

What do you mean bad advice can you elaborate?

Many people including myself were put off for years because of this " Imaginative Complication". Many people who don't invest including friends always had their two cents about the market; things like Iskaa iilali, waa Haram etc .

What is your definition of an amateur? If someone holds an MBA out of school and hasn't invested in the market yet, are they considered an amateur?

Good advice, but stocks and shares are not where you make money. Try the currency market.

I stay far away from currency; I only take it into consideration when buying stocks in different currencies. For example: if I have Canadian $ and want trade on the Nasdaq, I need to take into consideration the differences.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I come realised 10 thousand in 12 months is very hard to save. That's like what you earn in a year (on minium wage). What is the minimum required to invest and which practice account is best?

The markets have opened. Some of you are reading this from work, school or in Hoyos basement; please take the time to learn how to invest instead of consume.

Put aside 10k in the next 12 months and use that time to trade on a practice account.

You will win some and lose some. But you will always lose if you don't invest.

The Suuq is Open!

:salute:
10K? my nigga most of us are still in uni.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I come realised 10 thousand in 12 months is very hard to save. That's like what you earn in a year (on minium wage). What is the minimum required to invest and which practice account is best?
Investopedia.com has great learning and simulation games.

Are you a day trader or a long term investor? I'm thinking long term investments would be better since it's most secure. And 10k how is that possible of your still in uni

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Ok what stock should I buy?
I wouldn't know where to start. Maybe looking through and watching the movements/financial news/trends/lifestyle changes.

*Also Trump is the process of banning abortions on Fed level...maybe contraceptive pill/condom makers will go up..just my uninformed speculation:kanyeshrug:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I wouldn't know where to start. Maybe looking through and watching the movements/financial news/trends/lifestyle changes.

*Also Trump is the process of banning abortions on Fed level...maybe contraceptive pill/condom makers will go up..just my uninformed speculation:kanyeshrug:
Ok. I bought 500 of them. I'll check in next week to see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending