Stupidity Personified, a perfect case Study

Does this look real to you?

• Noo! only to the mentally diseased, the wicked, the cursed, the blind.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • This looks absolutely real to me.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
spinningballearth.PNG

In the following thread below were the Somalis have overwhelmingly agreed that the official video from the NASA.GOV Youtube channel purportedly showing the moon transiting the earth was FAKE by almost 90%
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/who-believes-that-this-is-real.18640/

The user above countered with his own video from another NASA Youtube channel (they have a few), this time the moon appears magically as a 'shadow' not the spherical shaped planet the Apollo astronauts allegedly landed on.

Ignorance is the curse of God they say, the stupidity is so mind boggling it beggars believe, not only does the obvious fakery CGI disprove the entire video, and as always no stars (not even in the Apollo missions) because that would expose the fakery to even the dumbest of people.

But just take a look at the title.

"The Earth from a million miles"

The moon is said to be 238.000 miles away, and this supposed NASA EPIC Camera according to them is capturing this yearly scene of the spinning ball earth over a million miles away.

The moon is roughly 30% the size of the supposed Ball Earth depending which science journal you check, that's almost 1/3, but in the video below and subsequent image taken, the shadow is not even 1/10 the size, not a single star in the skies, no sun rays, not even the supposed 23 degree tilt can be seen.

This is going to need another poll to check the IQ's levels among the Somali's that did us proud in the previous thread, who believes what you see below from NASA is real? See the image and video for yourself.
moonShadow.PNG

Full Video

View attachment 12539

In the following thread below were the Somalis have overwhelmingly agreed that the official video from the NASA.GOV Youtube channel purportedly showing the moon transiting the earth was FAKE by almost 90%

The user above countered with his own video from another NASA Youtube channel (they have a few), this time the moon appears magically as a 'shadow' not the spherical shaped planet the Apollo astronauts allegedly landed on.

Ignorance is the curse of God they say, the stupidity is so mind boggling it beggars believe, not only does the obvious fakery CGI disprove the entire video, and as always no stars (not even in the Apollo missions) because that would expose the fakery to even the dumbest of people.

The moon is said to be 238.000 miles away, and this supposed NASA EPIC Camera according to them is capturing this yearly scene of the spinning ball earth over a million miles away.

The moon is roughly 30% the size of the supposed Ball Earth depending which science journal you check, that's almost 1/3, but in the video below and subsequent image taken, the shadow is not even 1/10 the size, not a single star in the skies, no sun rays, not even the supposed 23 degree tilt can be seen.

This is going to need another poll to check the IQ's levels among the Somali's that did us proud in the previous thread, who believes what you see below from NASA is real? See the image and video for yourself.
View attachment 12541

Full Video

No one will believe you unless whiteman confirms it on TV.

@merka

Sxb honestly, your a smart fella, do you still believe this upon reflection?

@Canuck

Absolutely right, the Europhile's are their God's.

animals-loch_ness_monster-evolves-evolutions-evolved-sharks-pfon446_low.jpg

An evolutionary cycle - A bicycle emerges from the water after evolving from two amoeba

science-evolution-evolves-evolutions-bike-prehistoric-mgon379_low.jpg

men-man-women-evolution-evolves-evolved-jdon113_low.jpg

science-monkey-evolve-evolution-neanderthal-long_story-sbrn61_low.jpg

View attachment 12539

View attachment 12541

Full Video
That shadow is what you call a lunar eclipse.

The moon is not in the field of view of the satellite so you're only seeing it's shadow. There's no problem with the video.

You're not able to see the stars because the camera is focused on the earth making everything else in the background blurry and not visible.

Btw the NASA YouTube channel you posted on the previous channel is a hoax. If your IQ wasn't less than a chimpanzee you would have figured that out.

That shadow is what you call a lunar eclipse.

The moon is not in the field of view of the satellite so you're only seeing it's shadow. There's no problem with the video.

You're not able to see the stars because the camera is focused on the earth making everything else in the background blurry and not visible.

Btw the NASA YouTube channel you posted on the previous channel is a hoax. If your IQ wasn't less than a chimpanzee you would have figured that out.

If it's fake so is your featured channel NASA Goddard which you used to post your counter video, my video was directly from NASA.GOV channel all interlinked with each other as the page below shows

I was trying to give you a way out of this embarrassment, but all you did was to further embarrass yourself, you cannot come back from this.

Featured videos.PNG
If one of them is FAKE so is every other featured channels with their combined 440.798.218 views

You really thought I wouldn't catch you on this son?

:bell::bell:

NasaChannel.PNG

@merka

Sxb you have been exposed for your lies above, everybody will see this Karbaash and dishonesty, no need to go and delete, the snippet is already taken, I will re-post if your delete, no need for damage control. :bell:

If it's fake so is your featured channel NASA Goddard which you used to post your counter video, my video was directly from NASA.GOV channel all interlinked with each other as the page below shows

I was trying to give you a way out of this embarrassment, but all you did was to further embarrass yourself, you cannot come back from this.

View attachment 12555 If one of them is FAKE so is every other featured channels with their combined 440.798.218 views

You really thought I wouldn't catch you on this son?

:bell::bell:

View attachment 12552
You can even see on the top right corner the official NASA youtube channel :ftw9nwa:

NASA Goddard is a space research institute in New York. Google it, I assure you it's not fake. :pachah1:

You can even see on the top right corner the official NASA youtube channel :ftw9nwa:

NASA Goddard is a space research institute in New York. Google it, I assure you it's not fake. :pachah1:

Dude, all of them are NASA channels interlinked, if you know how youtube works you would know this and not try and argue with it.

I even highlighted the combined views of all the videos @ 440 million, which is the views of all the NASA channels put together along with the full video count with respect to the individual channel to further prove it. You will see the same if you go to each of these features channels.

Your finished sxb, I didn't think the case study for stupidity against you would be this BIG, but you just dug yourself a bigger hole, you bluffed and it didn't work, don't worry, your not the only piglet Europhile receiving this karbaash.

I actually looked at this more closely. You're right the video is from NASA but the reason why it looks so fake is easily explainable.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.was...-moon-look-super-fake-even-though-theyre-not/

I like your honesty, but again you are ready to accept every flimpsy excuse in their playbook even tough your own biased senses told you it was fake, in fact so fake you attacked me for it and dismissed the whole channel as fake until I had your own video against you as prove and you agreed.

So instead of becoming a sceptic, you went into cognitive dissonance and went fishing for any excuses you could find to keep those superficial views in tact, this is called dogma, blind following. I can show you ridiculous stuff and explain them away with wild theories myself, it's not difficult at all, every lie has an explanation attached to it.

You have bought into this lie so much, and invested so much emotional attachment, that you are even willing to ignore your own senses and the clear evidences in-front of you, a video of a shadow and a video of some spherical moon cannot both be true, but in your world they are, this is lunacy 101.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Tbh I wouldn't wanna be part of any movement that Tila Tequila is in

1452198592-tila-tequila.png

I honestly think Flat Earth movement is a conspiracy run by a private institution to find out how many idiots will fall for it and promulgate it like a meme. It hit me when I was watching the movie Trading Places with Eddie Murphy where two rich callous people made a bet whether background matters for success. In the same way, rich people who are bored, made a bet on how many people will fall for a flat earth conspiracy.:siilaanyolaugh:

I actually looked at this more closely. You're right the video is from NASA but the reason why it looks so fake is easily explainable.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.was...-moon-look-super-fake-even-though-theyre-not/

There you have it guys!!!! from the horses mouth, he first said it was fake, then accepted it as NASA video after I exposed him, got shocked, went looking for an explanation in panic.

This is the typical cycle of brainless blind following charlatan Europhile.

@simulacrum

Oh so now you have all of a sudden become a conspiracy theorist after accusing others of it? I got to love the balltard community, the end up embracing the very things they dissed you for earlier, bunch of hypocrites.

Why don't you be a man and argue your case?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
There you have it guys!!!! from the horses mouth, he first said it was fake, then accepted it as NASA video after I exposed him, got shocked, went looking for an explanation in panic.

This is the typical cycle of brainless blind following charlatan Europhile.

@simulacrum

Oh so now you have all of a sudden become a conspiracy theorist after accusing others of it? I got to love the balltard community, the end up embracing the very things they dissed you for earlier, bunch of hypocrites.

Why don't you be a man and argue your case?

It was just a satirical hypothesis against a growing religion-like conspiracy of a flat earth. There is obviously no validity in my statement, so it's pointless to argue for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending