streets closed, state politicians vying 2 speak, entourage of cops there, MN's Somalia day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

No other place outside of Somalia do Somalis have influence and power and representation

You gotta hand it to Somalis in Minnesota,these folks are in thier own league, the have achieved so much, they have thier own city council rep, they have bridges named after them and ect.

Well done reer Minneapolis

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We have a.. *cough* road *cough*
upload_2016-7-11_12-42-38.png

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We absolutely need to have our own festivals but organizing that from scratch is fucking hard. I remember Dixon Day being a viable candidate for a Somali festival eventually but that shit died the second these raids took place.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Also there's the issue of the actual Somali day coinciding with Canada day.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was there on Saturday! I got to touch a baby alligator.

It's becoming ridiculously popular and bigger like NY's Puerto Rico day.

I think MN will be registered in America's history as "first settlement of Somalis to America" as Boston is "Irish enclave" of America

Btw did u had fun ? Was there food? Were people gorgeous ? Did u got hit on ? Or u were too short to be noticed ? :chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@UncleMenace I had fun. I had bajiiya and xalwa! I wasn't shortest in bunch. I'm average height and people think I'm taller than my height!

I am amazed at the fact that hooyooyins and odayaal are getting in the act and are present to watch and celebrate.

It feels like the state fair wit them animals and booths and food.

What's the most amazing thing you've observed ?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bruh add a couple of reer st. Vincent niggas sneaking coke into the building and we've got a party :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts