Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're lying. You know that of course though. This is for the benefit of other people who might come across this.

No but you are butt hurt that I expose your selfish and greedy for power that you (SL)are welling to kill and divide the country for sake of power.

No but you are butt hurt that I expose your selfish and greedy for power that you (SL)are welling to kill and divide the country for sake of power.

Correction. You're angry because you exposed yourself.

There's literally nothing to expose from me because I do not have shameful opinions about somali tribes at all.

Everyone can read what is written here you idiot. Blocked because you are an imbecile and a waste of time.

Correction. You're angry because you exposed yourself.

There's literally nothing to expose from me because I do not have shameful opinions about somali tribes at all.

Everyone can read was it written here you idiot. Blocked because you are an imbecile and a waste of time.

See you are angry that you had to resort to insults. Calm people do not insult. On contrary I am drinking my coffee enjoying my weekend. Bye

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We were a colony during the lifetime of most of our parents, we were also the preeminent state in the Horn during our parents lifetime, and we were a failed state during our parents lifetime.

What makes you think anything is impossible???

anything is possible
975JGZ.gif

[QUOTE="Amun, post: 258026, member: 70"]Ethiopia is the most fragile state of the bunch who colonize Somali lands. I can see Ethiopia collapsing one day.

Djibouti and Kenya, highly unlikely.[/QUOTE]

I am getting tired of hearing people say this.

Somaliweyn would be amazing but how in this day and age?

Qabiilism will only go away when jobs and education is provided to the people. Because they don't have that they rely heavily on their qabil for survival.

The importance of qabil would cease to exist when people are given jobs and decent housing.

How can you have the above when the government relies on foreign aid which goes to mostly goes to mp's. Hundreds of thousands stuck in refugee camps rely on food aid. Plus an untold number of people rely on boqol dollar bishii. Basically the government's financial policy is basically donations from other nations. We don't export that much.

I wish Somalia had a proper military service, if I failed in my studies I'd join it, make friends with my mentality, and nothing would stop us from building our nation even if it comes to a coup d'etat.

Problem is our military is non existant. You have amison troops who are above the somali army. They get the weapons, armoured vehicles and equipment. Meanwhile somali soldiers are wearing sandals and driving pick up trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.