Somalispot, we need to crown the best disney animated movies of all time

Which disney movies have the best themes and music?

• Lion king

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Moana

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Frozen

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Hercules

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only movies that my short attention span allows is disney movies and the only ones I bother to go to the movies for.

I have collected different high ranked disney moves and I need for in put for the best disney move as I hold a disney theme for dormitory.

The criteria is based on plot and music.

I chose the Lion King for its superior narrative and music (Elton John did a great job composing memorable songs).
The only movies that my short attention span allows is disney movies and the only ones I bother to go to the movies for.

I have collected different high ranked disney moves and I need for in put for the best disney move as I hold a disney theme for dormitory.

The criteria is based on plot and music.
You are literally a child. This explains a lot about your so called opinions. :mjlol:

I chose the Lion King for its superior narrative and music (Elton John did a great job composing memorable songs).

You are literally a child. This explains a lot about your so called opinions. :mjlol:

You know how Ben Carson is world-renowned surgeon but a idiot on historical subject, like him I am compartmentalized, and in the end we are all children at heart.

Which opinions does it explain?

I liked Moana because it is new and I like it feminist message.

You know how Ben Carson is world-renowned surgeon but a idiot on historical subject, like him I am compartmentalized, and in the end we are all children at heart.

Which opinions does it explain?

I liked Moana because it is new and I like it feminist message.
Ben Carson is very obviously playing a mental game because of his political aspirations.
So unless you're a sociopath like him I don't think you have anything in common. :sass2:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
My favorite disney movies:
  1. Lion King (I watched that movie religiously)
  2. Mulan (best character development IMO)
  3. Aladdin
  4. Princess and the frog
  5. Peter Pan
:banderas::ahh:

The only movie I watched was lion king.

Lion king is a dangerous movie and should be banned from Somalia.

It promotes violence and greediness!

I was shocked when I watch the movie when I was a kid.

It has to be the jungle book it was the first diseny movie I watched. I watched it when I was in my mom's friends house it was in swedish and I didn't understand anything but still it was good:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It has to be the jungle book it was the first diseny movie I watched. I watched it when I was in my mom's friends house it was in swedish and I didn't understand anything but still it was good:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could actually watch that movie on mute and still understand the basics plot

It's also racist movie.

Mufasa was a Caucasian lion and Scar was a negroid.

When mufasa was king he bought peace but once scar took over it became a hellzone and droughts happen.

One simba took back power (remember simba is Caucasian) he brought back peace and stabability.

Also the hyenas were negroids.

Why didn't they make Scar a pink lion?

It's also racist movie.

When mufasa was king he bought peace but once scar took over it became a hellzone and droughts happen.

One simba took back power (remember simba is Caucasian) he brought back peace and stabability.

Also the hyenas were negroids.

Why didn't they make Scar a pink lion?
You are putting way much thought on a movie for children. Relax adeer

You are putting way much thought on a movie for children. Relax adeer

I've realized Disney movies are promoting violence.

Why does Scar look like a thug? I thought it was a kid's movie

c8ed9a37509bafc2490a5c1d5e758093_-scar-lion-king-scar-clipart_472-323.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's also racist movie.

Also the hyenas were negroids
Nearly spat out my drink :dead:
Is deji man is just a kid's film :mjlol:

How can a lion look negroid:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

You lack experience my brother. Once your brain matures you will easily understand hidden movies.

This movie was spreading white supremacy and showing that blacks are inferior rulers.

Remember the location of this movie is Africa.

Simba was a white leader (ancestors colonist) and Scar was a local African .

Basically Scar is Mugabe of lion king. He got rid of white people and made terrible choices as king and destroyed the kingdom.

Abti you need to mature before you talk to me

Status
Not open for further replies.