Somalis should adopt left wing thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Conservatism is a cancer. It's poison. It's gotten us nowhere and we are lacking behind. Conservatives wants to conserve (it's in rhe name) and safeguard traditions. We don't have anything worthy of conserving.

The West would have been abysmal if it weren't for left wing thinkers and progressives. If it was left alone to conservstives, social advancement would be non-existent.

Apollo

VIP
Leftism doesn't work in the third world.

Somalia must sell out to global corporations. No social safety-net whatsoever, extremely lax regulation, pro-business gov, strict private property laws. Once the country becomes semi-developed like the Asian Tigers can you start implementing leftism.

They'll never adopt left wing thinking but count on them to vote for left wing parties. They are their most loyal supporters.

Bielsa

VIP
Leftism doesn't work in the third world.

Somalia must sell out to global corporations. No social safety-net whatsoever, extremely lax regulation, pro-business gov, strict private property laws. Once the country becomes semi-developed like the Asian Tigers can you start implementing leftism.

Left wingers in Europe tamed Christianity and promoted civil liberties, science and secularism. Conservstives fought against it every step of the way. Europe is Europe today because of leftists.

I agree with you regarding fiscal conservatism but on a social level we need to evolve. And if anyone is gonna push for it it will be lefties.

Left wingers in Europe tamed Christianity and promoted civil liberties, science and secularism. Conservstives fought against it every step of the way. Europe is Europe today because of leftists.

I agree with you regarding fiscal conservatism but on a social level we need to evolve. And if anyone is gonna push for it it will be lefties.

The only thing that will tame s is either a Alien invasion or extinction :manny: the truth and nothing but the truth, the day s pick up left wing thinking and drop conservatism is the day pigs fly :ivers:

Apollo

VIP

Left vs Right is usually strictly based on the economic dimension (da gibsmedats).
Libertarian vs Authoritarian is based on the social/cultural perspective.

Bielsa

VIP
Left vs Right is usually strictly based on the economic dimension (da gibsmedats).
Libertarian vs Authoritarian is based on the social/cultural perspective.

Whilst we've seen an Atheist bloc and a feminist bloc and even lately an LGBT bloc amongst Somalis, we've yet to see a Libertarian movement in the Somali community.

It's 2017.

:mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
Libertarianism is now often confused with anarchism as anarchists took on the label of libertarian.

And 'liberal' is another confusing term used in improper ways. Leftist authoritarians call themselves liberals, even though it was meant originally for right-wing Libertarians.

Fiscal conservatism always works. When you don't have it your country turns into a gibsmedat state
IMG_1104.jpg

If it ain't right, it ain't right!!

Lolbertarianism is a complete joke that is completely incompatible with a modern economic and industrialized sovereign state. Austrian Economics, as they call it, is nothing more than glorified pseudo-babble by academics who should have been drug tested before they published their silly non-ideas. Neo-liberalism is a cancer the developed world has finally seen for what it is and is quickly retreating from.

In conclusion, the so-called Libertarian philosophy is possibly only fit for a hunter-gatherer society and that itself is probably only true to a first-order approximation.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lolbertarianism is a complete joke that is completely incompatible with a modern economic and industrialized sovereign state. Austrian Economics, as they call it, is nothing more than glorified pseudo-babble by academics who should have been drug tested before they published their silly non-ideas. Neo-liberalism is a cancer the developed world has finally seen for what it is and is quickly retreating from.

In conclusion, the so-called Libertarian philosophy is possibly only fit for a hunter-gatherer society and that itself is probably only true to a first-order approximation.
Dadkan wa dad waalan with their retarded negative interest rates.

Last edited:
@AbdiJohnson
Even though I hate talking Politics since Businessmen make the real influence in Somalia.

I love the Singaporean system. :banderas:

It's how they went from having no resources to being a dominant player in the world markets.

The state needs to be in the Affairs of every citizen.

A Singaporean system in Somalia would, destroy 5 of the biggest problems.

A) It would Jail and Execute Khaat chewers.

B) Ban Qabil and impose heavy jail time. (99% of this websites users should get capital punishment in Singapore).

C) Have one party that dominates everything and represented by non-Qabilist Somalis.

D) The state needs to be in your private affairs within your home.

E) There must be strict corporate regulation of multi-nationals.

I'm going back to Singapore again, and I'm telling you that place does not joke around. If a camel spits on the floor it's going straight to leather tannery.:camby:

Even though I hate talking Politics since Businessmen make the real influence in Somalia.

It's how they went from having no resources to being a dominant player in the world markets.

B) Ban Qabil and impose heavy jail time. (99% of this websites users should get capital punishment in Singapore).

C) Have one party that dominates everything and represented by non-Qabilist Somalis.

I'm going back to Singapore again, and I'm telling you that place does not joke around. If a camel spits on the floor it's going straight to leather tannery.:camby:
Sooo
No freedom basically?
Like the Soviet Union? :mugshotman:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@AbdiJohnson

:lawd:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@AbdiJohnson

This would never work in Somalia, as great as it would be. Somalis are way too headstrong and attempt to subvert authority at any opportunity.

Also you need an exceptional leader to implement something like this. As it stands, there's no Somali politician living that's fit to wash Lee Kwan Yew's underwear, much less emulate him.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I am wishing for another nationalist dictator. I wish we the climate required to produce one. :mjcry:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Conservatism is a cancer. It's poison. It's gotten us nowhere and we are lacking behind. Conservatives wants to conserve (it's in rhe name) and safeguard traditions. We don't have anything worthy of conserving.

The West would have been abysmal if it weren't for left wing thinkers and progressives. If it was left alone to conservstives, social advancement would be non-existent.

Says the guy with "Free wifi > Free Palestine".

How can you live with yourself as a decent human being?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts