Somalis oppressed in Ogaden by the Ethio regime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
All of Ethiopia is oppressive that is why currently there is uprising and fighting happening in Amhara and Oromia states.

This was hard to watch. I hope those men go to the deepest pits of hell. I hope the worst of the worst happens to them and I hope they never find peace and happiness. Inshallah this oppressive, disgusting, corrupted regime will crumble. And everyone that had a hand in this totalitarian government will be begging on the streets.

Don't you dare speak on behalf of my people when you reject the Somali label.

:kodaksmiley:
amen.gif

Every other post by them fawning of Ehitiopia :kodaksmiley:
We can never liberate our people in Ogaden if these SL supporters get their way and treat other Somalis as the enemy :ivers:

Another case of mistaken identity. :mjlol:

I'm sorry these people are coming after you @Merca. They spend all day waiting for my posts to attack me. I guess they were too restless and thought you were me.

Don't worry @Steamdevolopment they'll be plenty of chances later. :umad:

Merca

Inactive.
This was hard to watch. I hope those men go to the deepest pits of hell. I hope the worst of the worst happens to them and I hope they never find peace and happiness. Inshallah this oppressive, disgusting, corrupted regime will crumble. And everyone that had a hand in this totalitarian government will be begging on the streets.
Ameen, soon justice will come to the people of Ogaden inshallah

Only kacaan government cared about these people. Inshallah any somali government will come along and steamroll their way to addis.

Problem is we have too many enemies. UN UK US KENYA NATO. We really are up against it.

Only kacaan government cared about these people. Inshallah any somali government will come along and steamroll their way to addis.

Problem is we have too many enemies. UN UK US KENYA NATO. We really are up against it.
For now, we should focus on rebuilding & modernising Somalia both economically & militarily once our national wealth increases. Afterwards, we'll reclaim our lost territories crimea style if they reject the peaceful route.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
What amazes me is the lady thinks the government didnt know about her activities. She said "ONLF came and we gave them food". Unfortunately due to human advancements, the government can see what your doing through drones and satellite. The rural people must be educated and put up to date with technology

Last edited:
What amazes me is the lady thinks the government didnt know about her activities. She said "ONLF came and we gave them food". Unfortunately due to human advancements, the government can see what your doing through drones and satellite. The rural people must be educated and put up to date with technology

It is part of nomad's culture to feed the guests and strangers, you can not turn them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.