Somalis ing at Vice News over documentary; Hodan Nalayeh in the panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The nerve of Hodan to argue about Dixon with people who actually live there.:draketf:

waraabe

Your superior
What a surprise, a underachieving community blaming someone else. I think political correctness results in Dixon and other ghettos in the west. Simple. political correctness breeds a culture of anti personal responsibility

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What a surprise, a underachieving community blaming someone else. I think political correctness results in Dixon and other ghettos in the west. Simple. political correctness breeds a culture of anti personal responsibility

Watch the video and you'll see that the people behind the documentary are Somalis from Dixon. They support it and believe it was an accurate portrayal of their experiences in the area. The Somalis who see the documentary as victimization of their community are opportunists like Hodan Nalayeh and the twitter Somali crew.

waraabe

Your superior
Watch the video and you'll see that the people behind the documentary are Somalis from Dixon. They support it and believe it was an accurate portrayal of their experiences in the area. The Somalis who see the documentary as victimization of their community are as opportunists like Hodan Nalayeh and the twitter Somali crew.

I watched the fist few mins and that annoying middle aged bimbo is getting on my breasts. My statement was directed at her and the bantu looking islaan

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont know much about the dixon areabut have some of the panelists that talk about being victims lived there?

I dunno anyone who's lived in Dixon

I guess u truly are a Koonfurian :hova:

Yes I'm from Bay and Bakool

But you are foolish to think there wasn't any Waqooyi families there. There were many. Even Drake's DJ was, including his cousin (her mom) who live near DT. You know who I'm talking about. The grand daughter of Meygaag kkkkk

waraabe

Your superior

But you are foolish to think there wasn't any Waqooyi families there. There were many. Even Drake's DJ was, including his cousin (her mom) who live near DT. You know who I'm talking about. The grand daughter of Meygaag kkkkk

Who

She is hot

Kkkkkkkkk beenta jooji sxb

Tbf Isaaqs lived in the shittier neighborhoods in the east, but most of them saved up and moved their kids to the suburbs :denzelnigga:

What I hate about you is that you're so clueless.

According to you, not 1 Waqooyi family lived in Dixon. Waqooyi people are maybe 1/5 of Dixon today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts