Somalis and white people shamelessly bash Ahmed Hussen appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually met Ms. Mire and I think she's super cool and I'm in awe of her whenever she speaks. I don't condone publicly slamming Somali officials...and we can't expect one person to make a significant change. As refugees we have come along way since the late 80s early 90s...and to expect change right away is not feasible. I do think Ahmed Hussen is more then a BLACK FACE for whitesupremacy. However Mire has some valid points more needs to be done...I don't think using TWITTER to attack him is the proper way of going about change though. Once again who needs enemies when our own people will attack us. Mire can and should do better. We need to learn to stand by our community and show solidarity even when we disagree on certain things.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
i know that user. if he was jamaican shed be kissing the ground he walked on.

She talks about Ahmed supporting the targeting/stigmatization of Somali youth but she supported the TDSB Somali Task Force?:umwhat:

I can see through her bullshit. She's a qabilist who can't stand to see an MJ shine. :umad:

She talks about Ahmed supporting the targeting/stigmatization of Somali youth but she supported the TDSB Somali Task Force?:umwhat:

I can see through her bullshit. She's a qabilist who can't stand to see an MJ shine. :umad:

If you knew her you would know that she isn't a qabiilist...far from it actually. Qabiilist are people who benefit/and or are privileged from belonging to the 3 large Somali tribes...Darood, Hawiye and Isaac...anyone belonging to the smaller tribes get no benefit from being qabiilist.

Duchess

VIP
I actually met Ms. Mire and I think she's super cool and I'm in awe of her whenever she speaks. I don't condone publicly slamming Somali officials...and we can't expect one person to make a significant change. As refugees we have come along way since the late 80s early 90s...and to expect change right away is not feasible. I do think Ahmed Hussen is more then a BLACK FACE for whitesupremacy. However Mire has some valid points more needs to be done...I don't think using TWITTER to attack him is the proper way of going about change though. Once again who needs enemies when our own people will attack us. Mire can and should do better. We need to learn to stand by our community and show solidarity even when we disagree on certain things.

She's a hypocrite. Her and her Twitter crew supported the TDSB Somali Task Force. You can't talk about being for Somali youth after supporting something like that. Ahmed Hussen opposed it and that's why it failed. Oh and Safia Aidid's brother was on the task force, hence her deep hatred for Ahmed Hussen. I'll let that sink in. :mjohreally:

Duchess

VIP
If you knew her you would know that she isn't a qabiilist...far from it actually. Qabiilist are people who benefit/and or are privileged from belonging to the 3 large Somali tribes...Darood, Hawiye and Isaac...anyone belonging to the smaller tribes get no benefit from being qabiilist.

Every Somali is a qabilist and was raised in an environment with qabil biases. She is anti-Mj just like the rest of her friends.

Every Somali is a qabilist and was raised in an environment with qabil biases. She is anti-Mj just like the rest of her friends.

unfortunately I have to disagree with you. I don't think every single Somali is a qabilist. That is a bit of an overgeneralization. Being a qabilist only privileges certain people not everyone. You can't be a qabilist if your qabiil doesn't give you privileges...

Gambar

VIP

It is obvious this comes from his qabiil. The same hatred was directed at other Majerten elected officials but rarely those from other clans. The bitterness stems from the fact that they wish they could achieve what he has. What they failed to understand is that by Ahmed becoming Minister Somalis can achieve even more. Lakiin malayacni bey maanta oo dhan ku dhex jiraan intee dadka wax uu tari lahayeen. I would like to see what they've done for the Somali community as this man has proven his record already.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wow what happen to somali unity? How you going to diss a milestone like this? This is a win for somalis who have a bad image in canada and this bih gotta act all xasid about it. Shes screaming for attention allow this :pacspit:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Whats her qabil? What does she do?

Duchess

VIP
unfortunately I have to disagree with you. I don't think every single Somali is a qabilist. That is a bit of an overgeneralization. Being a qabilist only privileges certain people not everyone. You can't be a qabilist if your qabiil doesn't give you privileges...

For this to be true, there would need to be a qabil hierarchy. Who's at the top? There can only be one. Pick wisely. :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.