Somaliland's regime arrests Burco youth for simply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That is nothing, they are beating WOMEN journalist visting their FAMILY in jail

http://goobjoog.com/english/three-female-journalists-allegedly-beaten-police-hargeisa/

:what:

Reer waqoyi has lost their mind :wow:
It's a good thing, and shows that they are losing the ideological battle. So they have to resort to the tactics of a dictator. This "democracy" they have been portraying themselves to be is all a facade, it's only for the sake of ictiraaf.

It begins with the suppression of free speech, and then turns into an armed revolution. The sub clans of these families won't be responding well with the Somaliland regime who are arresting their kin, and they will lose the popular support(if they haven't already). Mark my words, the end is very near.

It's a good thing, and shows that they are losing the ideological battle. So they have to resort to the tactics of a dictator. This "democracy" they have been portraying themselves to be is all a facade, it's only for the sake of ictiraaf.

It begins with the suppression of free speech, then turns into an armed revolution. The sub clans of these families won't be responding well with the Somaliland regime who are arresting their kin, and they will lose the popular support(if they haven't already). Mark my words, the end is very near.

It is like watching the fall of the soviet union :farole:

Newton third law describes this well: A reaction will cause an opposite and equal reaction. :ayaanswag:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
One idoor remarked when hearing the news of these teenagers being arrested:

Good job I think they should be brutally tortured with guantinamo style water pouring. Let's just test how strong is their loyalty . If we don't torture them this will just make them more traitorous and they will double their efforts to attract more southern bantus. But if we hurt them really bad they will remember this lesson and they will never talk bulshit inside burao. This will force them to give up for good or permanently move to bantustan. Coldoon should face the same torture with more special sessions and he should be jailed after that atleast 1 year. Many Somalilanders will imitate these donkeys if we tolerate their behavior.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
i wonder who will get them out of jail now.. [1] Farmajo [2] Amisom [3] General Dick [4] Alshabaab :hemad::mjcry:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
i wonder who will get them out of jail now.. [1] Farmajo [2] Amisom [3] General Dick [4] Alshabaab :hemad::mjcry:
We don't give a f*ck what you idoors do to your own children. But I am sure the sub clans of those who you arrested will not take this attack against their tribesmen easily. You should be worried about them.

I personally support arresting all idoors who support Farmaajo. It will make the dividing and conquering so much easier. :pachah1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
kill those traitors :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
ISIS style.

185382.jpg

The order has come from this Bakhti brigadier General Berhe Tesfaye AKA the King of Somaliland. The Bakhti Gabre of the North

image-1651.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts