Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, you have relegated yourself to name calling, do you dispute my analysis of your precurious situation regarding International law?

You're existence as a state is an illusion and since the colonial-era they have been a presumption AGAINST new states due to the fallout. What makes you special?

With regarding to border disputes, Sool, Sanaag, Cayn are disputed have created their own memberstate, and they reject the treasonous talk of seceding, and if you include them in Somaliland, you'll have a sucssion movement within your own region, how ironic.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I see, you have relegated yourself to name calling, do you dispute my analysis of your precurious situation regarding International law?

You're existence as a state is an illusion and since the colonial-era they have been a presumption AGAINST new states due to the fallout. What makes you special?

With regarding to border disputes, Sool, Sanaag, Cayn are disputed have created their own memberstate, and they reject the treasonous talk of seceding, and if you include them in Somaliland, you'll have a sucssion movement within your own region, how ironic.
The delusions in this one thinking Harti owns Sool & Sanaag.Don't let the Habar Yonis & Habar Jeclo members hear your delusional talk.Sanaag is majority HY Isaaq with minority HJ & Warsengali.In Sool Dhulos are restricted to eastern Sool.Majority in both gobols are Isaaq.

Take your L and leave in peace :drakelaugh:

Somaliland formed a Union as an Equal state with Somalia. We don't need consent from Somalia to withdraw from it. So the ICJ's legality of secession is not applicable here. As for Sool and Sanaag, there is no dispute, Somaliland's borders have been defined before the Union and it will stay the same. I'm not going to go back and forth over this, there's nothing to be discussed with somebody who's denying the basic facts.

Majoritey Isaaq kulah, only trough genocide will you have those numbers, if they wanted to join freely they would have instead you're forced into war that is at a stalemate.

However Isaaq traitor, this debate was about more than border disputes, it was about the legitmacey or lack therefore as clearly state by my analysis in your secussion. I don't here you refuting it or even arguing that my criteria's are wrong.

The basic fact are that you cannot call yourself a state with regonition and going trough propoper channelse, the only one aviable to your is ICJ as nobody but yourself want secussion. The ICJ criteria's as laid furth in my previous shows that you're case is weak and weighed against precedents becomes non-excisting. There is no legal argument when you account for that. The last avenue of secussion is with the approval of the Somali state, which you won't happen as again pointed out, the secussion is a feeble dream only Somalilanders have.

So yes, you need the consent of the Somali State, otherwise you'll continue to be the autonomous state in the same rank as the other member state, where you belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending