Somaliland Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Mostly for example Talaabo ( a man who took part of the Sanaag wars) after the 1997 conference all his militias wore
the Somaliland shirt and continued their business. He also became the Sanaag governor, the reason Somaliland is
active in Ceerigaabo in the first place is because of Muuse Ismaaciil/Gadhweyn.
ok let ask you this today is there a man you can point out who controls militia who has no connection to somaliland?
to my knowledge today dhulos factions
isaaq as a whole including your hy
and to small extent warsangeli are the ones with militia
the hy don't have militia independent from other isaaq am i correct?:damedamn:

Bohol

VIP
@Freebandz No. Some nomadic H-Y militias due exist whose purpose is to protect their villages and pasture lands, not high level
organized militias like the SNM days though. Militias are obviously clan based so they are independent, Somaliland troops
are not though they have to stay neutral most of the time when it comes to Sland unless of course there is a threat from
Khaatumo or Puntland then they will have to use heavy handedness.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
2i6pedv.jpg

And I already showed danot.:cryinglaughsmiley:
I don't know about the right part, but left part not accurate at all

Real Samaron Gadabursi Territories.

no1zRgu.jpg

1940 map which is not accurate,but as can be seen in the map Gadabursi above Dire Dawa in the map. Isse today more into the Afar region even a new Somali region of Ethiopia map will prove that. Habar Awal deegaans not really moving like that into Dagahbur which Jidwaaq will argue against.

Always have to take those old maps with a grain of salt.

We're bound to Harar, Dire Dawa and Djibouti and parts of Waqooyi Galbeed and actually reach all the way to Metahara into the Karayyu territory.
lKIvcoU.png

19th century source.

rup85Ek.png

2009 Addis Ababa University Studies
x0VnMlZ.jpg

Zeila which we have dominated even in the 19th century having most Aqeels and Sultan of Zeila, Sultan Mohammed Haji Diide.
F0XDIOa.png

From Sun Sand And Somalis 19th century

And a 2013 source
0Laze6L.png

Sultan and prosperous merchant of Zeila who proposed and founded the name French Somaliland and built first mosque in Djibouti.
fxCEL78.jpg

And Djibouti where we make up 15%.

Xg1hBu7.png

a9sbcm.jpg

And partially in the neighboring region of Waqooyi Galbeed.

Peace y'all.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kkkkkkkkkk niggas preparing for a Mars mission other niggas fighting over destitute villages.

:chrisfreshhah:

The mid size city I live in had a GDP 20x all of Somalia's

There's cities in China with more people than Somalis alive

I really hate being Somali sometimes

Gedo is poor why?
Khaatumo is poor why?
Puntland is poor why?

Why don't you people work. why are you lazy

You have very limited intelligence good day and SL is very poor that the youth died in boats even one of the sport team had ran away in Tanzania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending