Somaliland arrest elders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reason why qabiil should be abolished, subclans can't even live in peace. Instead of taking advantage of the last 10 days, these niggas still be fighting over dry deserts.

waraabe

Your superior
How can a democratic country justify arresting innocent civilians for not doing a job the government should be doing? Where is the justice in this?

Actually somali society works in q different manner to western societies. The government entered a contract with major clan elders to provide conflict resolution since we are a clan orientated society. It is the responsibility of clan elders to resolve issues like this between a particular clan

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Actually somali society works in q different manner to western societies. The government entered a contract with major clan elders to provide conflict resolution since we are a clan orientated society. It is the responsibility of clan elders to resolve issues like this between a particular clan

And if they fail to do so they get arrested?? I'd love to see that contract. :childplease: What a farce. This isn't democracy.

waraabe

Your superior
And if they fail to do so they get arrested?? I'd love to see that contract. :childplease: What a farce. This isn't democracy.

It is. If somaliland forces go and stop it the locals will complain. The elders refused to do what they are there too

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It is. If somaliland forces go and stop it the locals will complain. The elders refused to do what they are there too

Don't try to pass this kangaroo bs off as democracy. It's some animal kingdom shit with Dhulbahante unfortunately being at the bottom of the SL food chain. Call it what it is.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
the two dhabodhillif are fighting each other
am guessing:browtf:
the bah ararsame trash are involved from what i heard am guessing the other ones are the midgans called jamac siyaad
:dead:

:kanyehmm:

AUN

:francis:

Wallahi these odeys have the weight of the world on their arthritic shoulders. Not only do they have to 'elect' governments but they're expected to keep law and order.

Why have police and army when you can get illiterate odeys to tell people to stop. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending