SomaliFeatures SC handle showing those we've lost 2 geedaha iyo biyiha kulul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They are featuring total NOLOSHA KA DHACAY.

ThEy competing on what country's Somali is better. Better in the sense of xoolonimo.

Wa la hoogay!

VixR

Veritas
:dead:What did they do? Don't tell me it's another Lebian Hoe in Janna sensitivity level "trigger" that's got u shaking. Give me something to really feel the second-hand embarrassment. I want to feel it :yloezpe:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:dead:What did they do? Don't tell me it's another Lebian Hoe in Janna sensitivity level "trigger" that's got u shaking. Give me something to really feel the second-hand embarrassment. I want to feel it :yloezpe:

Ratchet niggas and hood millionaires constantly turning up with henny, khat and shisha. They don't seem to be getting es though. :hmm::hemad:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
North America way dhimatay

For the first time I acknowledge that, in respects to diin and dhaqan, North America wa lagu dhintay

Have you guys seen the neef with the Tatoos all over.

Funny thing is that when he is

I beg of you to go checkout it out right now. They are featuring Australian gangsta-wanna be. One guy's arm looks like the arm of a cricket.

Then the other one tries to be hard only to be filmed from a distance and dude is 4'8:deadmanny::dead::dead1::dead::deadrose::deadrose:

Please go watch it ...they come after the little British girl that's just renting and cussing (why does she even bother wearing a hijab).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ratchet niggas and hood millionaires constantly turning up with henny, khat and shisha. They don't seem to be getting es though. :hmm::hemad:
I beg of you to watch these Australians trying to act hard. Nature has never intended for that horrible Australian accent to be hostile. They sound so disastrous. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Duchess

VIP
I saw it. Where are the Aussies who were claiming to have the best Somali diaspora community?:mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
:patrice:

That's not all that surprising, is it? A lot of Somali guys here are attracted to that hood lifestyle. I might add them, it sounds like a Realworld: Somali Diaspora experience I shouldn't pass up on:mjlol:

Duchess

VIP
@UncleMenace What are a bunch of guys doing getting drunk and high together? Can they not get women or is it that they don't want women?:cosbyhmm:

Duchess

VIP
:patrice:

That's not all that surprising, is it? A lot of Somali guys here are attracted to that hood lifestyle. I might add them, it sounds like a Realworld: Somali Diaspora experience I shouldn't pass up on:mjlol:

The surprising ( well, not to me ) bit is the lack of women. Any other group of males would have females in the mix but with these Somali guys...:sass1:

:sass2:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@UncleMenace What are a bunch of guys doing getting drunk and high together? Can they not get women or is it that they don't want women?:cosbyhmm:

I think you are ahead of me eedo! I am still watching them, I haven't seen their night activities yet.

Btw we are talking about the Australians, right ?

Duchess

VIP
I think you are ahead of me eedo! I am still watching them, I haven't seen their night activities yet.

Btw we are talking about the Australians, right ?

The Aussies, the Toronto rappers, the American parking lot dancers. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending