Somalia's Constitution is a Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Remember the outrage when Donald Trump proposed banning Muslims? Well, it's banning non-Muslims is encoded in Somalia's constitution since it came out. The constitution prohibits the preaching of religions other than Islam and demands that people in leadership be Muslim. In other words, "The Constitution of The Republic of Somalia is calling for a total and complete shutdown, of non-Muslim practices and presidents running the country, until our...no, at any point."

This is a joke. Please read it yourself and behold the wild hypocrisy and small-mindedness of Somalis.

Remember the outrage when Donald Trump proposed banning Muslims? Well, it's been enshrined in Somalia's constitution since it came out. The constitution prohibits the preaching of religions other than Islam and demands that people in leadership be Muslim. In other words, "The Constitution of The Republic of Somalia is calling for a total and complete shutdown, of non-Muslim practices and presidents running the country, until our...no, at any point."

This is a joke. Please read it yourself and behold the wild hypocrisy and small-mindedness of Somalis.

Agreed but it is unfinished so changes can be made.

Axmed Xaji

Agreed but it is unfinished so changes can be made.
You think people that crafted it will be ok with a constitution that says all people are equal and free to practice whatever religion they want? That's not on the way man. It never was. It's comical to say, "hey dont discriminate against me based on religion" and then have in the first paragraph of your constitution religious discrimination.

Axmed Xaji

Good we don't want people like you in somalia
It would be actually a good thing to have people like me in Somalia. I wouldn't be beholden to a 7th century pile of dogshit that blinds me to facts and reason. How's it working out for you the way things are? Fucked up man

It would be actually a good thing to have people like me in Somalia. I wouldn't be beholden to a 7th century pile of dogshit that blinds me to facts and reason. How's it working out for you the way things are? Fucked up man
You will probably be the Somali Stalin so no thank you

Axmed Xaji

You will probably be the Somali Stalin so no thank you
No my values are opposite of those of Stalin. I dont have an ideology I would force on anyone. I would make education available en masse so people can make their own decisions. I'm for human decency and i'm against Islam. The two things are diametrically opposed.

No my values are opposite of those of Stalin. I dont have an ideology I would force on anyone. I would make education available en masse so people can make their own decisions. I'm for human decency and i'm against Islam. The two things are diametrically opposed.
Judging by gizllion post you've posted about Islam your ideology is atheism if you ever be the president of somalia you will kill everyone that is Muslim which is all the population

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Why is an atheist talking about morality when they don't even have a consistent definition of it? :susp:

I believe everyone should have the right to worship or not whatever the hell they want.

But why are atheists so pissed off every damn time?:drakewtf:

24/7 all they talk about is religion for people who say they don't believe in one:drakekidding:

Axmed Xaji

I believe everyone should have the right to worship or not whatever the hell they want.

But why are atheists so pissed off every damn time?:drakewtf:

24/7 all they talk about is religion for people who say they don't believe in one:drakekidding:
You don't need to believe in religion to talk about religion. Not believing in it doesn't mean you can't talk about it.

Why is an atheist talking about morality when they don't even have a consistent definition of it? :susp:

And whats your definition of it? Do whatever old Moe use to do in Arabia in the 7th century! Rape, torture, assassination, slavery.

Nice morals.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
And whats your definition of it? Do whatever old Moe use to do in Arabia in the 7th century! Rape, torture, assassination, slavery.

Nice morals.
My definition of morality is not mass murder like your kind is known for. You believe that you are a monkey, so I understand why you would be ok ki11ing, poisoning, and torturing innocent people. You are just an animal and it makes sense that you would act like one.:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending