Somalias Civil War Videos, Lessons from the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that in order for us as Somalis to move on from qabiil completely and all the atrocities committed in the name of qabiil we must show footages of the civil war to our young siblings, nothing is more shocking and scarier than to actually hear and listen how evil qabiilism can make someone go crazy. I'm wishing that they teach the youth back home in school that qabiil is bad and it can be destructive. Anyway here's couple of footages I just watched, if you know of any good somali civil war documentaries post the link. Btw if there is any war lords alive back home, we have to bring them to justice (it's a must)

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The first video is not a documentary.

If you want to learn anything about the civil war you have to look at some academic texts. Not some film. You would learn more from black hawk down than that video.

There are a number of texts available on the internet. You can get them from Google or university databases. You might have to buy a couple but they are worth it if you are interested.

It takes time to learn about the civil war because you have to deal with a lot of stupid narratives people share. There is a lot of bullshit that you have to circumnavigate.

I think you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending