Somalia will never return to the cohesive political unit that it once was prior to 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Lol at I don't identify with darod. Too bad since your people started qabyaalad. You are just pissed I told you to fuk off when you said punaniland should join SL

Listen, I know you're ashamed of all the truthbombs I dropped on xiyaaliland but the butthurt is obvious.

1. I'm a Puntlander proud. Darod is a guy that lived 1000 years ago. Why should I identify with a mareexan that supports GM just because we're 100000th cousins.
2. The only tribalist on this forum is you.
3. I made a error when posting and corrected it after. I don't want to join Somaliland but rather kick out the south from the union.

Don't make me embarrass you again.

Walahi u ain't lying, these old heads ain't doing shit. I'm really gonna go back home for a while and try to start a new young generation revolution, we can't just keep talking about it, we have to take some actions, I'm planning on going back early 2018 and stay there for a very long time to try to build some movement with diasporas and the ones already back home. We have to try to create a huge young base, so far I only see dinosaurs lol.

True and one of ways we can do that is franchising them, giving a vote because that way they numbers truely show and they can decide their fute.
We need a democratic vote 2020 as planned but dinosaurs are all talk, we, the young generation need to make it happen.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Why tf would any somali that loves their country the slightest bit support SL? If I supported SL then you'd have the right to question my qabiil but I don't

Sxb its okay his country has a literacy rate of 32% and you pay a fine for rape. Somaliland allow baraakay!

TheLibertarianQuiche

It is the sad reality that the average civil war can be waged for 54 years, we have alot waiting to do and will suffer because of the ignorance of our forfathers.

The civil war will end when Somaliland joins. I personally am not against Somaliland but how they handle themselves. If you want to secede, use the appropriate frameworks. They could've been a country by now and I wouldn't have cared. But now they claim they're a country when in reality they haven't done anything to strengthen their case.

True and one of ways we can do that is franchising them, giving a vote because that way they numbers truely show and they can decide their fute.
We need a democratic vote 2020 as planned but dinosaurs are all talk, we, the young generation need to make it happen.
Sxb I'm convinced if young generation had an opportunity to vote to unite with greater somalia, it would pass with a landslide, but it's these old heads keeping everyone separated, we young ones have to take action on these old heads, it's not gonna be easy, it's gonna be dangerous but we have been left with no choice.

Sxb I'm convinced if young generation had an opportunity to vote to unite with greater somalia, it would pass with a landslide, but it's these old heads keeping everyone separated, we young ones have to take action on these old heads, it's not gonna be easy, it's gonna be dangerous but we have been left with no choice.

Excately and our one united goal should be the vote of 2020 in all of Somalia, acomplishing what our forefather couldn't a democratically government and constitution. Somalia future must be decided by its people and not NGO, Ehtiopia or brain-washed diaspora causing trouble.

But it is very dangerous and you will go there with your life as risk.

Same with Iraq pre-2003, Syria would have been next but they managed to avoid it....for now at least. Get used to it, Lebanon will be the model moving forward for many 'states' around the world. Weak Central power with bickering opposing factions, future looks bright.

Same with Iraq pre-2003, Syria would have been next but they managed to avoid it....for now at least. Get used to it, Lebanon will be the model moving forward for many 'states' around the world. Weak Central power with bickering opposing factions, future looks bright.

How is that a future worthy of aspiring too? We have enimies to all sides who will abuse us if divide ourselves.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
No one can tell how its gonaa. Tommrrow you can have a dictator whos hell bent on uniting the country, or you can go the path of federalism.
Many countries had been ravaged by war, and came back from it.

This is correct. People like @waraabe prove that.

1. somalis hate each-other and only wants good for their own qabil or family and not caring about the society as whole
Waraabe says: Somalis are my enemy

2. Right now, we are being used by Ehtiopia, Kenya and Al-shabbab supporting Qatar and our greatest enemy is own inteptitude, every tuulo wants to be a country and have the money it earn for itself.

Definition of people like Waraabe.
Somalis tend to be very indivualistic & anti-authority; and as you said they only want good for their qabiil & family. This culture of individualism mixed in with qabiilism needs to be eradicated even though that will be very difficult.
:cosbyhmm:
Collectivist countries like Japan, Germany, Russia and China always put the interests of society (and the state) over individual interests and tend to do a lot better than individualistic countries.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Honestly I think the only way forward for now is federalism. As much I dislike it, dictatorship will never work again in Somalia.

Idoors are only harming themselves in their little fantasy. The longer it takes them to accept that they won't be anything more than a federal state, the weaker influence they'll have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending