Somalia should forfeit for the upcoming match against Algeria

Nobody is waiting on our downfall we already fell long time ago, the national team should keep playing no matter how much they lose for them to get better.
spare me, we have enemies in all corners that's why I deleted tiktok, to avoid anti somali content video which I see made by ajanabis. We shouldn't need to play as it seems like Somalia playing any sport equalises to us being humiliated.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
spare me, we have enemies in all corners that's why I deleted tiktok, to avoid anti somali content video which I see made by ajanabis. We shouldn't need to play as it seems like Somalia playing any sport equalises to us being humiliated.

Do you expect them to come out and play like prime Real Madrid ? You guys who think like this are stunting the growth, either way they'll keep playing which is good. Practice makes perfect

Do you expect them to come out and play like prime Real Madrid ? You guys who think like this are stunting the growth, either way they'll keep playing which is good. Practice makes perfect
I expect them to quit playing altogether how many times we tried and failed.? there is no hope if there is no funding for the team.

Trending