Somalia sells fishing rights, causing conflict of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

Absolutely disgusting can't stand these folks yow kuwiii ba racsaan :pacspit:

S

Shamis

That's why Hassan made that speech about protecting Somali waters - he's protecting crackers interests.

He's selling fishing waters including Somaliland.

:kobeok:

Somalia is like the Roman Empire, the ruling class in Mogadishu eat off the resources of the entire country without producing anything themselves. Somaliweyn is dying a slow drawn out death, or maybe it died a long time ago and you're worshipping at an unmarked grave. Maybe it never existed at all, yeah that's more like it

:kobeok:

Somalia is like the Roman Empire, the ruling class in Mogadishu eat off the resources of the entire country without producing anything themselves. Somaliweyn is dying a slow drawn out death, or maybe it died a long time ago and you're worshipping at an unmarked grave. Maybe it never existed at all, yeah that's more like it
That's why a federation is the ideal solution from having a centralized power. But that's not going to stop Somali politicians from being corrupted and it only reinforce tribal lines.

If Somalia had a nation instead of sultan states, we would've fought off Italian/English/French colonization.

That's why a federation is the ideal solution from having a centralized power. But that's not going to stop Somali politicians from being corrupted and it only reinforce tribal lines.

If Somalia had a nation instead of sultan states, we would've fought off Italian/English/French colonization.

I disagree Federation like Centralized government will just bring disaster to somalia. The system of federalism was issued and pushed by ethiopia for reasons of keeping somalia divided and haulting Ambitions of Irredentism. This will aid Kenya and Ethiopia seeking out a weak friendly somalia as neighbor. Practically colonialism Kenya and Ethiopia created federalism practically for their own administrative conveniences.

Not only would Federalism aid neighboring countries it would create qabil states, where instead of being loyal to the ''central govt'' people instead will be loyal to their qabil states.

Another big reason is Somalia is too poor and too homogenous to pursue a federalized government,

Bro you do realize most countries in the world werent nations at that time not even ethiopia. Yet throughout countries in Asia and Africa all it took to colonize them was on european superpower in matter of days One European empire couldnt conquere us alone, which is why they partitioned somalia like they did and divided it between 3.

Its only the last century or so that people have created What you call Modern Nation States. before that they were divided into Empires,kingdoms,chiefdoms and sultunates. The question ''IF'' is pretty irrelevant one.

The upper hand they had against people were technology due to the industralization period and their divide and conquere tactics.

Last edited:
Somali diids everywhere :lolbron:

Fucking traitors like you will be hanged. :pacspit:
I disagree Federation like Centralized government will just bring disaster to somalia. The system of federalism was issued and pushed by ethiopia for reasons of keeping somalia divided and haulting Ambitions of Irredentism. This will aid Kenya and Ethiopia seeking out a weak friendly somalia as neighbor. Practically colonialism Kenya and Ethiopia created federalism practically for their own administrative conveniences.

Not only would Federalism aid neighboring countries it would create qabil states, where instead of being loyal to the ''central govt'' people instead will be loyal to their qabil states.

Another big reason is Somalia is too poor and too homogenous to pursue a federalized government,

Bro you do realize most countries in the world werent nations at that time not even ethiopia. Yet throughout countries in Asia and Africa all it took to colonize them was on european superpower in matter of days One European empire couldnt conquere us alone, which is why they partitioned somalia like they did and divided it between 3.

Its only the last century or so that people have created What you call Modern Nation States. before that they were divided into Empires,kingdoms,chiefdoms and sultunates. The question ''IF'' is pretty irrelevant one.

The upper hand they had against people were technology due to the industralization period and their divide and conquere tactics.

You have to be realistic though since Puntland isn't going to abandon their autonomous status. Ideally it would be like US where Federal government is supreme over the other states.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ive deluded myself into the belief of Somali exceptionalism and thus believe the Somalis will eventually reunite and become the greatest nation in Africa if not the world.

Soomaali Yeels unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Hassan Shiekh continues with this crap like skipping democratic elections and selling our resources to foreigners, I swear to Allah La Ilaha Illa Hu I will personally make sure Puntland separates from that shit-hole. I've killed myself with the waiting for unity, development and peace BUT now they want to turn Somalia into another Nigeria, Ghana or Congo? f*ck that!

If this continues for another two or three years, I'm going to intervene personally and use all my resources and skills to make sure Puntland separates and develops individually with the Oil it has. I seriously have the power to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.