Somalia is looking nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ugly ass kenyan architecture. future somali architects. please #MakeSomaliaGreatAgain

Yeah I honestly didn't consider a civil engineering degree (and maybe an urban planning masters) but that and architecture are probably gonna be crucial to Somalia building world class cities.

One unfortunate yet potentially fruitful caveat of being a broken country is being able to learn from the mistakes or others - in this case horrible city infrastructure and gridlock.

Literally the video I was thinking of

That content squeezed an architectural degree into 15minutes. A Somali private equity firm should build a small city with homes and office space made entirely from shipping containers. That would get global attention from many architectural firms and global builders.

And yes; *Eyes Rolling, If Al Qarxisbab blows it up its confetti city! I know I know :mugshotman:

B97234998Z.120131004174519000GF83T14G.11.jpg

ee66b03dbf4f3798d20e992305ea0769.jpg

the-container-city-project-at-trinity-buoy-wharf-londons-docklands-7.jpg

300px-Container_City_massing_model.svg.png

54c7ef434edf6_-_student-housing-project-lg.jpg

Keo

VIP
It will take more than 50 years to rebuild Somalia. You still need all the warlords & other criminals during the civil war to be brought to justice. Who's willing to take on that issue?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
It will take more than 50 years to rebuild Somalia. You still need all the warlords & other criminals during the civil war to be brought to justice. Who's willing to take on that issue?
50 years? It will probably take 10-8 years you're reaching with "50" years
Somalia already has built themselves up look at Mogadishu, Benadir, Xamar, Hargeisa, Bosaso and many other cities.

Keo

VIP
Somalia already has built themselves up look at Mogadishu, Benadir, Xamar, Hargeisa, Bosaso and many other cities.
I'm not just talking about buildings. There are more that needs work.

waraabe

Your superior
Xamar, benadir Mogadishu is the same place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending