Somalia is in second place in African games Accra 2023 and why reer waaqoyi are good In running races ?

I find running to be boring. Although we will still have runners, I think it would be great if we could excel in popular sports like football, baseball, American football, racing, etc. Running events are mostly held every four years and few major events.

If we were winning a lot through running, we would be considered at par with Kenya and Ethiopia in terms of performance, and to outsiders, we would not be any different. However, I would prefer if we were great at a sport that East Africans are not involved in, such as F1 or baseball.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I find running to be boring. Although we will still have runners, I think it would be great if we could excel in popular sports like football, baseball, American football, racing, etc. Running events are mostly held every four years and few major events.

If we were winning a lot through running, we would be considered at par with Kenya and Ethiopia in terms of performance, and to outsiders, we would not be any different. However, I would prefer if we were great at a sport that East Africans are not involved in, such as F1 or baseball.
The only track events I watch are the sprints. My favorite events are the 400m and 400m hurdles. I think somalis can dominate those events if we actually trained in them.

Trending

Latest posts