Somali woman among the arrested in terror raids in Istanbul linked to NY club terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalimos bombing Turkish night clubs. ..
wtf.gif

I don't understand....
Id be mildly surprised if a somali woman joined isis but ... terror attacks. .in Istanbul??

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Is this the Uzbek guy?
I'm surprised, these people are never mentioned in the news and the ones I've met have been great people.
I think their country is quite prosperous too, why would he be involved in a terror attack? :cosbyhmm:

Is this the Uzbek guy?
I'm surprised, these people are never mentioned in the news and the ones I've met have been great people.
I think their country is quite prosperous too, why would he be involved in a terror attack? :cosbyhmm:
Jihadis aren't exclusive to races or nationalities

Anyone can be radicalised, granted some are easier than others

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Jihadis aren't exclusive to races or nationalities

Anyone can be radicalised, granted some are easier than others
I was just surprised tbh, the same thing goes for the Tunisian terrorist in Germany - Tunisia is a pretty nice and stable country so it's not where you expect the terrorist's country of origin to be. I guess it just makes it less likely for jihadists to be from there - the possibility can't be ruled out.

I was just surprised tbh, the same thing goes for the Tunisian terrorist in Germany - Tunisia is a pretty nice and stable country so it's not where you expect the terrorist's country of origin to be. I guess it just makes it less likely for jihadists to be from there - the possibility can't be ruled out.
Tunisia is one of the worst

They have 7000 fighters in ISIL. The Berlin and Nice attackers were Tunisians and that resort massacare that killed 38 people in Tunis was done by Tunisians

It's a jihadist country although it's laws say different

Read about their history, the Islam was precuted in these two Tunisia and Uzbekistan by secular governments for example Tunisia the people used to have special ID card to pray in mosques.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

They have 7000 fighters in ISIL. The Berlin and Nice attackers were Tunisians and that resort massacare that killed 38 people in Tunis was done by Tunisians

North Africa stay chimping out :mjkkk:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

They're actually smart tbh. They're exporting all their qashin. It's probably one of the reasons why Tunisia was one of they only countries to actually build a stable democracy after the Arab spring. They're not even close to being a 'jihadist country'. They actually had a secular party in power not too long ago.

EDIT: Actually they won in 2014 and are currently the government.

Morocco
They're actually smart tbh. They're exporting all their qashin. It's probably one of the reasons why Tunisia was one of they only countries to actually build a stable democracy after the Arab spring. They're not even close to being a 'jihadist country'. They actually had a secular party in power not too long ago.

EDIT: Actually they won in 2014 and are currently the government.
Are you forgetting the ISIL attack in 2015 which left 38 tourists dead on a resort?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Sousse_attacks

All these sand know how to do is sell weed and blow up shit

Just because a Somali woman was arrested doesn't make her guilty. I'm sure it's easier to put the blame on the immigrants but what about the Turkish people who are actively facilitating this? Are you telling me not a single Turkish person is responsible? All the immigrants found each other and agreed to commit terrorism together. Sounds exactly like what the biased media wants you to believe.

Just because a Somali woman was arrested doesn't make her guilty. I'm sure it's easier to put the blame on the immigrants but what about the Turkish people who are actively facilitating this? Are you telling me not a single Turkish person is responsible? All the immigrants found each other and agreed to commit terrorism together. Sounds exactly like what the biased media wants you to believe.

Definitely, she is innocent till found guilty. However, she might be one of those Somali women who fled the diaspora and joined ISIS as Jihadi brides. There are a couple of thousands of Somalis offered scholarships studying in Turkey, though I could be wrong, I don't think she is one of these students. As for Turkey, what goes around comes around, they turned a blind eye not only to the foreign Jihadis entering their country and crossing their border, but they tacitly encouraged their own, mostly young illiterate men from the villages to join them and fight the Syrians and the Kurds. The chickens are coming home to roost. We should be condemning such Somali degenerates, instead of making excuses for them. We have a problem with such people in Somalia and they do exist in the diaspora.

:drakewtf: So this is a conspiracy by the Turkish people and media against xaliimos and immigrants :deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending