Somali vlogger visits Rendille

The elder says they pray five times a day to Waaq in a tent. A call to prayer is made. They also make an animal sacrifice during “carafo”. All their days of the week are in Arabic. The implication of these revelations is that a good portion or at least the elites of the Rendilles were once compromised of Somali Muslims.Rendille were once compromised of Waaqists and Islamic Somalis. This goes against the narrative of them kicked out for not following Islam.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

The elder says they pray five times a day to Waaq in a tent. A call to prayer is made. They also make an animal sacrifice during “carafo”. All their days of the week are in Arabic. The implication of these revelations is that a good portion or at least the elites of the Rendilles were once compromised of Somali Muslims.Rendille were once compromised of Waaqists and Islamic Somalis. This goes against the narrative of them kicked out for not following Islam.
They seem lost, we need to give them Islam

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@Riftvalley

My theory is that rendille were in the process of being islamised but they lost contact with somalis temporarely when the oromos conquered the NFD until western banks of Jubba river in 16th century.

Funnily enough, the oromos became muslims in their place. Somalis should sent sheikhs to revert these guys.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
We need all of them to become muslim, we can't have our closest cousins remain mushriks

You sound like those annoying Christian cadaan niggas tbh.

Just let those niggas practice whatever they want. They aren't bothering somalis

@Riftvalley

My theory is that rendille were in the process of being islamised but they lost contact with somalis temporarely when the oromos conquered the NFD until western banks of Jubba river in 16th century.

Funnily enough, the oromos became muslims in their place. Somalis should sent sheikhs to revert these guys.
They literally just told you that they are Ajuuraan.

Kill Me Smh GIF

Trending