Somali nationalism is a foreign concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreover, it is a concept created outside of the Somali peninsula. It was created by foreigners (namely, the Italians) in order to give legitimacy to a central governing authority that ruled over all of the Somali peninsula and people who have absolutely nothing to do with each other. It is also based on the childish myth of the existence of a Somali ethnic group, which itself is a concoction by foreigners that was imposed on the diverse peoples living in the Somali peninsula.

Ever wonder why German nationalism or say Japanese nationalism has such a unifying effect on the people and is largely a successful political agenda, but Somali nationalism does not and has failed every time it has been tried? Because the former two are actually based on solid ideas (i.e the existence of a German and Japanese ethnic group), while the latter is based on nothing substantive. Before the foreigners came to the Somali peninsula, no prominent intellectual or leader acknowledged the existence of a 'Somali' people or a 'Somali' identity. It was only a language spoken by largely unrelated and diverse peoples with vastly different ethnic origins and heritages. It's not unlike the situation in South America where people of completely different ethnic origins and heritages all speak the same language and broadly practice the same set of customs and culture. That doesn't mean you can ever unify all of these peoples as under the 'Spanish' ethnicity and under one country because that would simply never work or be accepted by the masses.

@Somali nationalists: How can you continue to push for a concept that has failed time and time again and is not based on modern facts and reason, but rather emotion and myths? Qabil is the only thing that has any substance in the Somali peninsula, and qabil states/kingdoms are the only type of governance the people have historically accepted and with a track record of long-term success. If there is anything close to the idea of an ethnic group as understood by most, it would most certainly be equivalent to the vastly different tribes (Hawiye, Darod, Isaac, etc) that reside in the Somali peninsula.

The laandheer Yamato got rid of the laangaab Ainus. 99% of Japs are Yamato. So they are quite homogenous as well.

I feel sorry for the Ainus, but I heard they getting the large compensation now from Shino Abe what's remaining 200,000 of them at least. But once I met this beautiful Ainu girl when I went to Hokaido, Mashallah she was so beautiful and pretty that I should've taken her maybe I would get her beauty plus the compensation lacag! lol

Diverse my ass.

Somalis are genetically very similar. In this analysis of the 48 randomized unrelated Somali samples from all over the Somali peninsula only 2 failed to fall in the Somali cluster while 96% were identifiable as Somali:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/06/clusters-galore-analysis-of-east.html

Scientifically, the results do not allow you to draw such sweeping conclusions. There is no breakdown by qabil, by region, etc. so just "unrelated Somali samples all over the Somali peninsula" is completely meaningless from a logical standpoint.

Secondly, your whole argument still falls apart by the following question: Why is it every other type of nationalism in every other region has largely succeeded in unifying the people and establishing a successful and stable central government, but Somali nationalism has continuously failed in ever achieving that? It's obvious to any objective observer that the former works because there is an actual ethnic basis to it, while the latter doesn't because no such ethnic basis exists.

Apollo

VIP
Scientifically, the results do not allow you to draw such sweeping conclusions. There is no breakdown by qabil, by region, etc. so just "unrelated Somali samples all over the Somali peninsula" is completely meaningless from a logical standpoint.

You don't need more samples when the result is this strong (96%). It will only replicate at a larger level.

All the Somalis on 23andMe (over 100 by now) from various regions also show the same homogeneity as those samples from academic population GWAS studies.

You are a sore loser. Keep on denying scientific facts.

The Somali nation did not begin with the common use of the Somali language or culture by the clans, but rather with the collective observance of Xeer. Xeer is thus referred to as being both the father and child of the Somali nation.

Authentic Somali Nationalism is very much an indegenous concept. Somali Nation did not start when the europeans arrived. Xeer is the Father and inventor of the Somali nation State and it began hundreds of years ago.

Hafez

VIP
4r9a54.gif~c200

LOOOL 'largely unrelated and diverse ethnic groups' wallah I don't know if I've ever seen someone who's more delusional than this guy. You're not fucking foreign you xoolo.

Diverse my ass.

Somalis are genetically very similar. In this analysis of the 48 randomized unrelated Somali samples from all over the Somali peninsula only 2 failed to fall in the Somali cluster while 96% were identifiable as Somali:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/06/clusters-galore-analysis-of-east.html

Genetically speaking Somalis are ridicously homogenous.

No noticeable difference so far... " Reer Galbeed" & "Somalian" Somalis have essentially been proven to be the same with the data we currently have (both Autosomal & Haplogroup based). F.e. one of the studies used in the video utilized both "Ethiopian" & "Somalian" (from the North) Somalis and found no meaningful differences. They in fact completely overlap in the study's PCA (Principal Component Analysis) / cluster: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...5Q/w529-h905-no/journal.pgen.1004393.g001.png

Somalis from all over have been tested man (from Ogaden to all over Somalia and of differing clans) whether by studies or independently and they all turn up quite homogeneous

We are just the same ethnicity/group spread out across the Horn of Africa. I have to say we are very inbred compared other African groups and you need to live with it.

I feel sorry for the Ainus, but I heard they getting the large compensation now from Shino Abe what's remaining 200,000 of them at least. But once I met this beautiful Ainu girl when I went to Hokaido, Mashallah she was so beautiful and pretty that I should've taken her maybe I would get her beauty plus the compensation lacag! lol

Many Ainus claim to be Yamato and most of their Ainu Phenotype was breed out by the japanese. Now you can't even distinguish them from the average ethnic Yamato. Their land taken away and anexed by japan.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The self hatred in this one is unparalleled war magaca Darood is way too big for one man to represent ee magaca meel iska dhig dameer yaho.

S

SOMACOON

Your emotion and mentality is whats foreign to the Somali people.

Hafez

VIP
Marexan

http://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=302816

Paternal Haplogroup: E1b1b1a1b

Region: Northern Africa,

Highlight: Two different migrations brought E1b1b1a into Europe

The M78 subclade of E1b1b is found in about 77% of Somali males which represent the traces of an ancient migration into the Horn of Africa from the Upper Egypt area.
cid:BEEC2EE9-857F-4E70-B4E1-C1D3DD16A6F7@mobilenotes.apple.com

This is a book written in 1914 called
Through Jubaland to the Lorian swamp
By I.N. Dracopoli

There is however proof that some darod are related to the Semitic 'Mehri' who are J1 non-Arabs. But not J1 (L859) the Qurayshi one, don't get happy. You are probably not the Mehri one but the jungle hunter gatherers.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7019607843137254)]https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AloywFw9emCwdEtWSngwZmxNYVJJQ1BUdkxjZUotOFE&gid=7[/COLOR]

Wallah all the Somali qabils look a like, besides Bantu and my folks, how is it possible to be so delusional?

Look, these are your people, does anything about them indicate foreign origins you fucktard? An Arab would never adopt this lifestyle as they would probably consider it backwards and look at their appearance which shows their lack of diversity ffs LOL.
image.jpg

Their fairytale 'lineage' literally has names of people that have never existed

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?2160-The-myth-of-Arabization

Due to the fact that their fairytale 'lineage' literally has names of people that have never existed, they keep changing it and making amendments.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_al-Rahman_al-Jabarti[/COLOR]
There is no clear agreement on the clan and sub-clan structures and many lineages are omitted. The following listing is taken from the
World Bank's Conflict in Somalia: Drivers and Dynamics from 2005 and the United Kingdom's Home Office publication, Somalia Assessment 2001.[6][7]

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

One of the earliest mentions of this Somali clan may be by the JesuitJerónimo Lobo, who attempted to enter Ethiopia by way of the Jubba River in 1624. He learned of an ethnic group known as the Maracatos, whom C.F. Beckingham identifies as the Marehan, and whom Lobo located in the approximate location of the Somali clan.[1]

IN 1624! ffs LOL

This guy is only good posting texts with large amounts of information but in reality the content is nothing but the fantasies of a self-hating moronic

sheegato.

image.jpg image.jpg
Let's take two minute silence in rememberance of the death of this wastman's brain cells.

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “
No one who has the weight of a seed of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “Indeed, a man loves to have beautiful clothes and shoes.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.

Source: Sahih Muslim 91

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Marexan

http://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=302816

Paternal Haplogroup: E1b1b1a1b

Region: Northern Africa,

Highlight: Two different migrations brought E1b1b1a into Europe

The M78 subclade of E1b1b is found in about 77% of Somali males which represent the traces of an ancient migration into the Horn of Africa from the Upper Egypt area.
cid:BEEC2EE9-857F-4E70-B4E1-C1D3DD16A6F7@mobilenotes.apple.com

This is a book written in 1914 called
Through Jubaland to the Lorian swamp
By I.N. Dracopoli

There is however proof that some darod are related to the Semitic 'Mehri' who are J1 non-Arabs. But not J1 (L859) the Qurayshi one, don't get happy. You are probably not the Mehri one but the jungle hunter gatherers.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7019607843137254)]https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AloywFw9emCwdEtWSngwZmxNYVJJQ1BUdkxjZUotOFE&gid=7[/COLOR]

Wallah all the Somali qabils look a like, besides Bantu and my folks, how is it possible to be so delusional?

Look, these are your people, does anything about them indicate foreign origins you fucktard? An Arab would never adopt this lifestyle as they would probably consider it backwards and look at their appearance which shows their lack of diversity ffs LOL.
View attachment 454

Their fairytale 'lineage' literally has names of people that have never existed

Due to the fact that their fairytale 'lineage' literally has names of people that have never existed, they keep changing it and making amendments.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_al-Rahman_al-Jabarti[/COLOR]
There is no clear agreement on the clan and sub-clan structures and many lineages are omitted. The following listing is taken from the
World Bank's Conflict in Somalia: Drivers and Dynamics from 2005 and the United Kingdom's Home Office publication, Somalia Assessment 2001.[6][7]

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

One of the earliest mentions of this Somali clan may be by the JesuitJerónimo Lobo, who attempted to enter Ethiopia by way of the Jubba River in 1624. He learned of an ethnic group known as the Maracatos, whom C.F. Beckingham identifies as the Marehan, and whom Lobo located in the approximate location of the Somali clan.[1]

IN 1624! ffs LOL

This guy is only good posting texts with large amounts of information but in reality the content is nothing but the fantasies of a self-hating moronic

sheegato.

View attachment 455 View attachment 456
Let's take two minute silence in rememberance of the death of this wastman's brain cells.

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “
No one who has the weight of a seed of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “Indeed, a man loves to have beautiful clothes and shoes.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.

Source: Sahih Muslim 91

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
giphy.gif

Waxa gaalada soo qoreen iska dhaaf we have an oral tradition ma garatey? Arabna hada maqashid theres no other people who are as backwards as them no matter how many high raised buildings that these bedouin's build. I do agree with you none the less that this guy has too much pride, we came from the dirt & to the dirt we shall return so what's there to be proud about?

Hafez

VIP
Waxa gaalada soo qoreen iska dhaaf we have an oral tradition ma garatey? Arabna hada maqashid theres no other people who are as backwards as them no matter how many high raised buildings that these bedouin's build. I do agree with you none the less that this guy has too much pride, we came from the dirt & to the dirt we shall return so what's there to be proud about?
Gaalada ma khorin maa waalantahay? DNA test waa proof. Here's your oral traditions, good luck
:obamaswag:

Hafez

VIP
I don't believe in waxas bradar, I believe we are our own race ma fahmtey, Somali ba nahay but there are a few Arabs who live in Somalia such as yourself iyo kuwo kale.
ilaakin you're not one of them. Unuka J1 aa nuu soo baxi wallah. Carabta J1 aa khawaan. Quraysh waa J1(L859) ma fahamtay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending