Somali guy blackmails a somaligirl with nudes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These es are naive as f*ck,kulaha i'm 17 like that's a valid reason my infant sister has more functioning brain cells than your ass.And to that qashin nigga,you must be some insecure foolxumo c*nt that's mad that the only girl you've ever had in your life is leaving your ass.They both need some severe dhaqan celis @Adheer Warsame style :birdman:
17 as in he legally is sharing child which is a criminal offence. he might even get put on a sexual predator list

My parents raised me old school, when I was 10 I was gabadh weyn. Curaadna waan ahay. I don't understand these kids. Wallahi I'm raising my kids in Borama.
The only thing the west offers more than back home is healthcare. That's it! Everything else, back home beats it. Good food, less peer pressure to engage in drugs and debauchery. Less stress, cleaner air and the list goes on. I am planning on moving there for good in several years inshallah.

Gambar

VIP
The only thing the west offers more than back home is healthcare. That's it! Everything else, back home beats it. Good food, less peer pressure to engage in drugs and debauchery. Less stress, cleaner air and the list goes on. I am planning on moving there for good in several years inshallah.
I lived back home for two years after I finished school and got married. I am doing graduate studies but when I am done I am moving back.

I lived back home for two years after I finished school and got married. I am doing graduate studies but when I am done I am moving back.
How's it living over there? I left there less than 2 months old. I keep thinking it'd be amazing living there. Hopefully, I don't disappoint myself when I go there.

Gambar

VIP
How's it living over there? I left there less than 2 months old. I keep thinking it'd be amazing living there. Hopefully, I don't disappoint myself when I go there.
It wasn't a harsh adjustment because I went to Hargeisa since the age of 10 every summer and things changed big time. It used to be colder. Life in northern Somalia is nice wallahi. Waan isku buuqi lahaa because of all the stress so I went to Somaliland :icon lol:

I learned a lot of Somali, a lot of culture, and life was a lot more predictable and calm. I very much enjoyed myself. I went to miyi, I went too see my mothers clan and stayed with random family members. Somalis back home are lot a nicer, funnier, down to earth. My ayeyo is the funniest person alive. She had me in tears.

It wasn't a harsh adjustment because I went to Hargeisa since the age of 10 every summer and things changed big time. It used to be colder. Life in northern Somalia is nice wallahi. Waan isku buuqi lahaa because of all the stress so I went to Somaliland :icon lol:

I learned a lot of Somali, a lot of culture, and life was a lot more predictable and calm. I very much enjoyed myself. I went to miyi, I went too see my mothers clan and stayed with random family members. Somalis back home are lot a nicer, funnier, down to earth. My ayeyo is the funniest person alive. She had me in tears.
That sounds like a good life. I haven't left for over 25 years. Not once but if I did, I dont know where I would go. My mother's family(they are huge) live in the deep south. My dad lives in dhegahbuur, and some of my grand parents are in hawd. I wanna go to somalia tho. I wanna tour the coastal cities, kismayo, merca, hamar, bosaso, berbera and the warsengeli coastal city( I forgot the name).
I heard they got snakes tho:stopit:. Ma run baa? How abundant are they?

Gambar

VIP
That sounds like a good life. I haven't left for over 25 years. Not once but if I did, I dont know where I would go. My mother's family(they are huge) live in the deep south. My dad lives in dhegahbuur, and some of my grand parents are in hawd. I wanna go to somalia tho. I wanna tour the coastal cities, kismayo, merca, hamar, bosaso, berbera and the warsengeli coastal city( I forgot the name).
I heard they got snakes tho:stopit:. Ma run baa? How abundant are they?
There are snakes and random wild life, but the locals aren't scared of bothered by it. I'm going to Sanaag this year. I don't have much family in the south although I'd like to see it there. Wallahi waad la qabsan doonta. The air is cleaner and fresher it's a good stress reliever.

There are snakes and random wild life, but the locals aren't scared of bothered by it. I'm going to Sanaag this year. I don't have much family in the south although I'd like to see it there. Wallahi waad la qabsan doonta. The air is cleaner and fresher it's a good stress reliever.
yeah I think so too. I'd like to have a taste of caano geel and hilib geel. I wanna hang around the beaches, maybe court a reer miyi chick(then maybe I dont need to come back).:mjlol:
As long as you got the money, I'd guess it would be a good life. No more seeing naked women wherever you look either.:rejoice:

Gambar

VIP
yeah I think so too. I'd like to have a taste of caano geel and hilib geel. I wanna hang around the beaches, maybe court a reer miyi chick(then maybe I dont need to come back).:mjlol:
As long as you got the money, I'd guess it would be a good life. No more seeing naked women wherever you look either.:rejoice:
Reer miyi chick? Are you sure you'd have the balls? They're tough as nails.

Ramadan is nice back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts