Somali Government has succeeded in reforming and the finalisation of oil production sharing agreement w/ Coastline Exploration company after review

Nice 180.

I don't think you do.

You believe HSM is infallible. And anyone that challenges you on that is idiot.
When did I say that? In fact you mention the dude more than me. He’s always on your mind like a crush

I only focus on his war against AS which I like. Anything else, I barely ever mention the dude. You can check me up on that. Now stop derailing thread dude and stay on topic

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Oil frenzy is ending soon dumbass and soon the world will turn away from oil. We might as well make profit from it will we can. 50/50 profit split
Plus 30% income tax and 5% royalty is a decent deal. Other countries only get 60/40 or 70/30
Except that there won't be any profit to share in the next 15 to 20 years and if there is any it would be negligible.

These Oil goons will collect their billions and billions of revenue every year and tell them Idiots that this is barely covering expenses right now but then promise them a profit next year only to come up with another market shock xcuse.

They will basically make Qoslaye indulge in a pipe dream year after year and if he questions w they will just claim to be a highly transparent company and refer him to the the accountant whizes in wall street who have the Abra Cadabra quality of legitimizing corporate piracy.

And that is probably after the environment is irreparably polluted.

the consequences of our ownfolly I guess:francis:

Will they be hiring and training Somali workers or just importing foreigners??

Where do we sell this oil to get refined etc.???

Seems like we just another African country getting ready to be exploited

Can somebody tell how much oil & gas and compare it to OPEC countries reserves

No one truly knows, once the exploration phase starts then we will know how much.

The first 2d seismic tests suggested that there was oil off Somalia's coast but further exploration is needed.

World

VIP
This is the shady company that changed their name from Somaoil and were given oil blocks of Somalia during HSM’s first term, before they were even registered as a company.

I advice anyone without bias to read through this thread:

This is the shady company that changed their name from Somaoil and were given oil blocks of Somalia during HSM’s first term, before they were even registered as a company.

I advice anyone without bias to read through this thread:

No, Fake news. Soma Oil was a British based company, while Coastline Exploration is an American company.

Trending