Somali galbeed to become a country within a country like Lesotho.

We can say the same for NFD.
we can make the deal either with Somalia or Ethiopia.

I will be surprised if Ethiopia exists for the next 2 decades but for now we have to get ready to make this deal with Somalia.

Somalia will give us access to a population of 20 million+ humans, beautiful beaches (excluding kismayo)5’10 brown skin xalimo angels
and ocean aad u wayn in which our greatness will explore German style.

Ethiopia will provide us with a population of 100+ million HIV ridden big naaso kushites and 4ft kinky hair midgets who would come knocking on your gate for food. And would rather be useful if we wanted to further expand our businesses.

We wouldn’t mess with their politics and get to keep our sovereignty it’s a win win.
@SPMLegend what do you think?

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
I’m confused, you want to stay a separate landlocked state when you could join us?

I’m confused, you want to stay a separate landlocked state when you could join us?
It’s not that walal it’s too complicated think about it. Iminka Majerten has 1 sizeable region same with Dhulbahante,Hawiye,Marexan,Ciise,Isaaq but Ogaden has 3 and is currently representing 1 of them (Jubaland). Add 2 more regions and Ogaden would want 3 high ranking seats in the parliament if other clans except this then that’s when peace will flourish and Somaliweyn dream has come to light.

That’s the only reason Ogadens are hated by politicians from other clans and all the propaganda and dulmi you see online is caused by them or people who are working for them.
Ethiopias stability is not guaranteed the cadaan know this and gave up on it long time ago it’s only indhoyar that are acting up.
Her failure is imminent.

Somali “intelligence” service is not thinking into the future lol bunch of yahuuds.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Ethiopia is getting stronger and stronger and you are telling me that a region where 10 million Somalis live against 90 million Ethiopians will be able to establish a country

That’s the only reason Ogadens are hated by politicians from other clans and all the propaganda and dulmi you see online is caused by them or people who are working for them.
Ethiopias stability is not guaranteed the cadaan know this and gave up on it long time ago it’s only indhoyar that are acting up.
Her failure is imminent.

Somali “intelligence” service is not thinking into the future lol bunch of yahuuds.
Why did I call them yahuuds silly me yahuuds are actually intelligent.

Ethiopia is getting stronger and stronger and you are telling me that a region where 10 million Somalis live against 90 million Ethiopians will be able to establish a country
If you told me that you know nothing about ethiopian constitution I will believe it.