Somali activist comes out of the closet as Trump supporter & attends inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Faysal-Dires.jpg

He believes Trump will be one of the best President's in US history.

Social activist Faisal Derie voted for Obama twice, but this year, he went for Trump.

"I believe he would be one of the best presidents of the United States history, if not the best. I am expecting him to really do well as a president and get along with the world and the Democratic leaders," Derie said, adding, "Since he is [a] businessman and not from [a] political background ... I think he would feel the pain of the poor people."

http://www.voanews.com/a/voters-speak-hopes-fears-trump-years/3684389.html

As a Somali man who actively practices Islam, Faisal Derie does not necessarily seem like he would support the loud-mouthed candidate. His disdain for the democratic candidate’s foreign policy and domestic agenda led him to believe that he was making the right decision.

According to Faisal, the democratic party and its candidates only look for votes and they only know how to show sympathy and that is how they gain the new immigrants votes, including the newly arrived Somali American community. Faisal continued to say, “Our small businesses are not sustainable right now and the republicans are good for small businesses”.

Also, Derie thinks the values of the Somali community aligns well with the republican party. We should stop the idea that if we don’t get welfare assistant, we will all die, he stated. He continued to say, “The most needed elders and families who are eligible during the transition period should get the help they need, but not young people and adults who can earn income with dignity through employment or create their own businesses”.

Faisal Derie, who is well known within the Somali American community in the Twin Cities, believes president elect Donald Trump will be good for the county, improve the economy and as a president he is not thinking about personal financial gain. “Infact, no one financed his campaign, he fought the establishment and that is why both political parties did not want him to win the election”, Derie said.

Some may recall that President Elect Donald Trump offended the portion of the populace that is Somali-American when he insinuated that it was their fault crime rates were up in the state. There are, of course, several things about this accusation that are unfounded. First and foremost, the crime rates in the state of Maine had actually gone down since the influx of Somali immigrants in the 1990s, and the police from several different cities throughout the state attested that no one from the campaign had requested information in regards to crime rates at all. Despite the negativity that this instance carries with it, Derie still did not think that voting for Hillary Clinton was a beneficial alternative.

http://www.tusmotimes.com/i-am-soma...or-trump-and-i-am-attending-the-inauguration/

Somalis are attacking him in the comments. Is he brave or stupid?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I agree with him with this part.

. The most needed elders and families who are eligible during the transition period should get the help they need, but not young people and adults who can earn income with dignity through employment or create their own businesses”.

Time for Somalis to start working.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I guess Trump was right about the Somali problem, a lot of us are legit retarded it seems

:heh:

i mean...as long as he doesn't join a white supremacists site talking shit about blacks I'm good

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I look at it from a global perspective, a change from the Clinton/Obama/Bush dreadful wars and wholesale looting of Africa, sponsoring terrorists everywhere.

This man will not be your average leader, he will either destroy the empire (looks most likely if he does what he says) which means the rest of the world gets a break from this terrorist state, or he will become their greatest leader ever with his isolationism (unlikely), both options are good for the rest of the world.

If he does neither and persists with the Neocon approach, with his erratic personality, he will alienate many countries resulting in a demise with people clearly viewing him as an enemy, there is no debate unlike Obama's "death by a thousand cuts", just look at him moving the embassy to Jerusalem opposed by all so called allies.

Which ever way you look at it, he is best for the rest of the world, a clear enemy, that will likely self destruct the terrorist empire wrecking havoc all over the world.

a Somali man who actively practices Islam, Faisal Derie does not necessarily seem like he would support the loud-mouthed candidate. His disdain for the democratic candidate’s foreign policy and domestic agenda led him to believe that he was making the right decision.

According to Faisal, the democratic party and its candidates only look for votes and they only know how to show sympathy and that is how they gain the new immigrants votes, including the newly arrived Somali American community. Faisal continued to say, “Our small businesses are not sustainable right now and the republicans are good for small businesses”.

Also, Derie thinks the values of the Somali community aligns well with the republican party. We should stop the idea that if we don’t get welfare assistant, we will all die, he stated. He continued to say, “The most needed elders and families who are eligible during the transition period should get the help they need, but not young people and adults who can earn income with dignity through employment or create their own businesses”.

Faisal Derie, who is well known within the Somali American community in the Twin Cities, believes president elect Donald Trump will be good for the county, improve the economy and as a president he is not thinking about personal financial gain. “Infact, no one financed his campaign, he fought the establishment and that is why both political parties did not want him to win the election”, Derie said.

I agree with his points. Trump was a better option than Hillary either way.
I guess Trump was right about the Somali problem, a lot of us are legit retarded it seems

:heh:
And we should support Hillary who wants to start WW3 in the Middle East and is backed heavily by Saudi Arabia and Gulf States? She's a foreign puppet for people who's agenda is against that of Somalia. Trump isn't a weak and fickle person like her.
image.jpg

And a year after when Trump won

Trump even spoke to Taiwan and tweeted about it. He gives no fucks. Hillary though bends over like a :ehh:

No matter what I feel about Trump, he is the better choice for America. I honestly he will better the economy, bring more jobs and improve small business opportunities, all of which has already happened after him winning the election.

https://www.google.no/search?q=smal...ie=UTF-8#scso=uid_WIW-9gAGJPEKLIjEgAa5hQ_0:44
Small business will benefit greatly from Trump. And Somalis love small business.

s have been reaping the benefits of the west for too long, It's time for us to find jobs or it's deportation

Deporting a Somalia child that has known nothing but the West is crulty.....And I fully support it, back home you go useless :fittytousand:

The white devil didn't reach this level of power and grace being lazy bums hating their fellow man for petty reasons :birdman:

Not that I agree with this guy, but I fully understand where he's coming from. I just don't see how Somalis in America can support Mr Trump when he so blatantly disparages them and blames them for rising crime in Minneapolis.

Trump could be a truly great President, as he doesn't fit the mold of other US politicians, but I have a bad feeling that his Administration will be run by his cronies rather than Trump himself

Not that I agree with this guy, but I fully understand where he's coming from. I just don't see how Somalis in America can support Mr Trump when he so blatantly disparages them and blames them for rising crime in Minneapolis.

Trump could be a truly great President, as he doesn't fit the mold of other US politicians, but I have a bad feeling that his Administration will be run by his cronies rather than Trump himself

It will be a hard 8 years for some people

:chrisfreshhah:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Have people like him not seen the people Trump has chosen for his cabinet positions? Hillary is corrupt and a sleazebag politicians that I despise but IDK why people pretend Trump is Jesus reincarnated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending