So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Lol so you're black, right?
There is no such thing of a black race.

Somalis genetically cluster with other Horners on a pca plot and are very distant from other SSA people.

Anuak%2BV%2BNorth%2BAfrica.png

Anuak%2BV%2BSardinian.png

Merca

Inactive.
Lol so you're black, right?[/QUOTE
In Africa, people don't go around and say "i'm black" because duh, it's kind of obvious what your skin colour is right? :comeon: So Africans for the most part associate with their own ethnic group and clan. Race is a social construct and there isn't such thing as that. Africa is diverse and not everyone are the same which makes the continent so unique and beautiful. I always say that I'm Somali if someone asks about my origins.

So much undercover shit going on on thecoli....smh. The buddy system etc.

I was on SOHH what i dont get is how some chicks who've been on that site since forever, dont get to be mod but someone who is unqualified gets too.

Rae or whatever she calling herself was getting harassed and crying. who y'all think had something to do with her being mod? Liggins.

I wont touch on that pussy nigga and how he feels he can talk to women and YOU his friend IRL and can't check him and correct him.

they are some real cats on there though

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
May Allah bless the African American Muslims. Wallahi BILLAHI tallahi I hate them Gallo ones with a burning passion. They are a cancer to the world UFFF nacalaa abahiin kuyaalo. Bunch of wecelo, can't stand their women, and the men are just fucked up, most of them.
You right we do have a problem.

80% are bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending