Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
Liido massacre
Al-Shabaab suicide bombings
Daallo Airlines suicide bomber
Smiling sociopath "president" bowing to Kenyan dead

This has been a bad start to the year but how do you think it will end?

Hubble

VIP
You have to understand that we won't see an end to it for decades. All we can do is keep moving. They're most troubled by freedom and hope. We need to keep reporting the news, keep enjoying the beach/hotels/restaurants, keep investing in the country, keep up the return of diaspora (they hate us the.most according to their spokesman) and keep hoping for peace.

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
Hope is tantamount to failure. If you have that mentality you've already failed. I want a strong and prosperous Somalia that I can go vacation in with fellow Somalis. :cool:

bowing to dead kenya has nothing to do with mogadishu as a city,stop dwelling on the negatives,Mogadishu is better than 2007 or 2010.we need to crititice the gov for not paying the salaries of the troops,where does that money go.

Look at the bright side of things: we are at the bottom and the only way we can go now is up. Keep your head up, better times will come soon, Insha'Allah :2tjlv3e:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Optimism from Somalis

:obama:

I'm confident the situation will improve, I don't think the shacab hate each other as much as our "leaders" hope they do, i really don't. It always surprises me how generous we can be to each other without regard to qabiil despite our supposed animosity.

Reconciliation is around the corner inshallah and with it, a permanent peace and endless progress and development.

:rejoice:

Hubble

VIP
bowing to dead kenya has nothing to do with mogadishu as a city,stop dwelling on the negatives,Mogadishu is better than 2007 or 2010.we need to crititice the gov for not paying the salaries of the troops,where does that money go.

Please share that video of the new developments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts