SNA soldier begs for his life to Al Shabaab

Hurts to see the suffering of fellow Somalis wherever they are.

I hope I can live to see the day we no longer kill each other over stories. No other people in the world could live like this for three decades and counting.
just look at your average somali parent from the civil war, they are such merciless creatures you would think they grew in misery and death (which alot did)... nothing fazes them and they are the main artery that runs the qabiil and corrupt structure of somalia. Half their children born and raised in somalia are just like them. Fate of Somalia will come from the diaspora group of educated individuals who know how to play these odey qabiils and weak politicians like a fiddle.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
So you admit they control your land? I thought they didn’t control your land, lol. Al-Shabaab operates freely in your land, mate. Not only that, there was a prominent leader of Al-Shabaab, and one of your people who works in the Galnus government protested his arrest. She was a lady, if I remember correctly. Your people are the ones who are welcoming them with open arms. Hassan dhiiqo is not serious on fighting them if he was why did he made one of them wasiir diin or religion Mukhtar Robow.

Once again some bullshit, HSM the man on whos tenure was the war against Shabaab started and has significantly harmed AS hold on the south. Allready 90% of my land is free, same with the rest of Galmudug.

That woman is an opportunist, the man should have been executed but alas that did not happen. The man was not arrested, he actually surrendered. Learn your facts, do your homework. Fucking idiot.

Roobows appointment as religious minister has done nothing to bolster AS recruitment and power. The man actually should be installed as KGS president, as he enjoys poplular support from his people. The man has denounced AS and that is clear. He has his use.
The baadiyo of GM is no mans land they can stay there. Just like ISIS are staying in PL baadiye. It gets the FMS more IC support "fighting" terrorist. turub baray :pachah1:

This man/child/airhead is a fucking idiot, no substantial arguments or knowledge on whats happening on the ground. Wa yaab. Just blabbering what he has heard here, can’t probably even string together 2 words of somali.