Small Cadaan Island importing South East Asian Women in large numbers like we import Khat

They're just losers who don't wanna improve themselves. So kinda like redditors.
These men are not really men because real men Don’t feel sorry for themselves like some es no they over come and work on themselves to improve and get what the f*ck they want. I need to be life coach

I just watched a snippet of those blackpill videos and my God, those people are so defeated; they also seem to want to convince their audiences that non-white men should just give up because their women don't want them

:mjlol:

Cadaans be shopping for women in Asia 🤣wonder how Asian men feel about this
I have seen on sites like Reddit there are communities called AZNIDENTITY. Which is made up of people who are half Asian and half white (dad white of course) and how they feel anger at their moms for being a self hating Asian whilst they themselves have more pride despite only being half. They rightly raise awareness about the self hating hoes in their community who worship white man. It’s incredible seeing it as though they’re only half through their mother they are looking to stop this from increasing as they grew up in an identity crisis and with the fact Asian men are humiliated and de emasculated (small penis) they have had enough. I root for them.

I have seen on sites like Reddit there are communities called AZNIDENTITY. Which is made up of people who are half Asian and half white (dad white of course) and how they feel anger at their moms for being a self hating Asian whilst they themselves have more pride despite only being half. They rightly raise awareness about the self hating s in their community who worship white man. It’s incredible seeing it as though they’re only half through their mother they are looking to stop this from increasing as they grew up in an identity crisis and with the fact Asian men are humiliated and de emasculated (small penis) they have had enough. I root for them.
The smaller the penis the bigger the population china and India

I have only recently learned about his pill stuff but nah INDIAN men are the ones who have to embrace it. No offence them guys have 0 sexual market value globally. Apu from the Simpsons was the first domino 😁😁
Wallah some Indian guys and Sri Lankan do well I see them with white females from time to time

Wallah some Indian guys and Sri Lankan do well I see them with white females from time to time
There are always exception to the rule but they are statistically insignificant, for the most part Indians are the least desired and least respected by men. There's a reason you will never see an Indian bully back in school

Trending