SLanders Hold this L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive dissonance is a fitting name, but a better name should be Double Digits, in honour of your IQ level. I'm not gonna explain what you said to you, go ask your hooyos baby daddy.:camby:

A German man has been jailed for four years for making ographic films in the breakaway Somaliland republic.

A judge said Gunter Bischoss, 72, was guilty of unIslamic behaviour and also fined him $10,000 (£6,300).

"The evidence in this case has been exaggerated and I will appeal the verdict to the Supreme Court," AFP news agency quoted Mr Bischoss as saying.

A Somali woman who appeared in some of the home videos was also given a one-year jail term and a $900 fine.

'Never allowed back'
The BBC's Ahmed Said Egeh in the Somaliland capital, Hargeisa, says the trial was held outside the city in the prison of Mandhera for security reasons.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12184362

Who's the one with the low IQ again:hahaidiot:

Garacnimo is associated with one clan. The clan that gave us Iman, Ayan Hirsi, Amina Douglas and Cognitive/secrets mom's.

Like I said, don't assume other women are like yours.:kanyeshrug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Garacnimo is associated with one clan. The clan that gave us Iman, Ayan Hirsi, Amina Douglas and Cognitive/secrets mom's.

IMG_3597.PNG

:mjpls:

:mjlol:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Don't Spread your L and firm it walal.
Somaliland waa L socota they legit have two in there name

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not your boyfriend, don't @ me munafiq. I'll see you in another thread quoting hadith like the munafiq naag you are.
Somaliida Maxay ku maahmaahan ruunta lagamaa xishoodo boowe I suggest you cry me a river build a bridge and get over it.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Are you really that butthurt that Somaliland is actually doing something compared to the rest? Somaliland never needed Somalia, Somalia needs us saaxib.

Now if you think about it who is taking more L's?

You are lying to yourself and the only way for you to feel better is to post this useless shit? In what way does Somaliland not beat Somalia? Economically? Military-wise? Health Care? Enlighten me saaxib what did I miss. If I remember correct Somalia has been crying for Somaliland to unite with them. Take that L and go cry more about Somaliland. :fantasia2::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending