Sheekh Shantaay “Isbaaro, Killings, Rape and Prostitution” are all found in Middle Shabelle

Sheekh Shantay, a well known Sheekh has released a 20 minute long video about the current situation in Eastern Middle Shabelle and how all barbaric actions are found there.

Subxanallah, very shocking but I agree with the Sheekh he’s right! Eastern Middle Shabelle is a cursed place!

Sheekh Shantay, a well known Sheekh has released a 20 minute long video about the current situation in Eastern Middle Shabelle and how all barbaric actions are found there.

Subxanallah, very shocking but I agree with the Sheekh he’s right! Eastern Middle Shabelle is a cursed place!

:farmajoyaab: Walahi at this point, I wonder why the fock is Hiiraan still under this dameershabelle isbaaro state.

:farmajoyaab: Walahi at this point, I wonder why the fock is Hiiraan still under this dameershabelle isbaaro state.

This isbaariste had the audacity yesterday to say he intervened in Hiiraan Affairs but he never once mentioned the ongoing massacres in Eastern Middle Shabelle… Sheekh Shantay spoke the truth instead

Hawadle will leave this cursed state by next year

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abgaal used to be very stable in terms of their territories, maxaa ku dhacay? they used to be surrounded by unstable clans tho. I guess when u ally urself with HG, shit-storm happens, i can put my money on it if i study to find the 'root cause' links back to when they allied with HG

Abgaal used to be very stable in terms of this territories, maxaa ku dhacay? they used to be surrounded by unstable clans tho.
Too much xaaran & xaqdaro.

This Abgaal man explains perfectly why his clan is dysfunctional. He says they have taken positions that belonged to other people and that they don’t deserve. He said they are the President of Hirshabelle and Governor of Banadir and SFG president and also SNA commander etc. He even compared Mudolood clan to Samatalis in Hiran and said Samatalis don’t even have these positions yet they are out performing us in every way.

Overall, I say it’s the xaqdaro, dulmi and xaasidnimo that is coming back to bite Abgaal. They have been so focused on Samatalis and Hawadle affairs today ayaga beey ka dhex shidantahay.

Too much xaaran & xaqdaro.

This Abgaal man explains perfectly why his clan is dysfunctional. He says they have taken positions that belonged to other people and that they don’t deserve. He said they are the President of Hirshabelle and Governor of Banadir and SFG president and also SNA commander etc. He even compared Mudolood clan to Samatalis in Hiran and said Samatalis don’t even have these positions yet they are out performing us in every way.

Overall, I say it’s the xaqdaro, dulmi and xaasidnimo that is coming back to bite Abgaal. They have been so focused on Samatalis and Hawadle affairs today ayaga beey ka dhex shidantahay.
outperforming how? 20 projects (mostly private) were put in place in Middle Shabelle that i can provide receipts for since liberation but haven't heard of much in Hawadle land.

We might have internal issues going on but Somali maxamed will never forget the bullying Guudlawe put you through, i love that picture of three abgaal men being saluted in beledweyne:manny:

outperforming how? 20 projects (mostly private) were put in place in Middle Shabelle that i can provide receipts for since liberation but haven't heard of much in Hawadle land.

We might have internal issues going on but Somali maxamed will never forget the bullying Guudlawe put you through, i love that picture of three abgaal men being saluted in beledweyne:manny:
My guy really said bullying kkkk

Wallahi billahi Im enjoying the scenes of Apegaals killing themsleves :damn: Keep doing it please hahaha

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Wallahi billahi Im enjoying the scenes of Apegaals killing themsleves :damn: Keep doing it please hahaha

Pop Corn GIF by WWE
Of course you enjoy your masters that bully you go at themselves. I would be surprised if you didn’t. But my response is simple kkk. This hurts more for you than the rest of the hawaadle users considering how heavy you ass kiss these folks but they will always see you as langaab pawn against their Hiraab rivals:damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Of course you enjoy your masters that bully you go at themselves. I would be surprised if you didn’t. This is my response to you though. This hurts more for you than the rest of the hawaadle users considering how heavy you ass kiss these folks but they will always see you as langaab pawn against their Hiraab rivals:damn:

View attachment 300418

When I was in Hamar in 99, their part of hamar was no issues and stable, it was the south part where I was. They did skermish with HG tho who were trying to push past KM4. I find it odd why their so unstable now and what 'influences' behind the scene.

Jungle

VIP
Of course you enjoy your masters that bully you go at themselves. I would be surprised if you didn’t. This is my response to you though. This hurts more for you than the rest of the hawaadle users considering how heavy you ass kiss these folks but they will always see you as langaab pawn against their Hiraab rivals:damn:

View attachment 300418
Its sad tbh when they get off their knees and want to express their true feelings the daroods tell them naga amus laangaab

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
When I was in Hamar in 99, their part of hamar was no issues and stable, it was the south part where I was. They did skermish with HG tho who were trying to push past KM4. I find it odd why their so unstable now and what 'influences' behind the scene.
Sheikh Cali Dheere's courts are to thank for that peace you witnessed

Its sad tbh when they get off their knees and want to express their true feelings the daroods tell them naga amus laangaab
lol. sufurow still works in beledweyne and dabageed finished training for 500 NISA hirshabelle police in beledweyne just last week. Not to forget fat boy nuur dheere still working for Guudlawe's administration despite ther folks dragging a donkey with guudlawe's face on it. No wonder they hate us this is beyond bullying walahi.

Daroods and Isaaqs refer to hawaadle and the likes as hawiye sheeg oo abtirsigooda aqoon lol. we adopted them. i think they forget they claim my ancestor to beome relevant not the other way around

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP

Pop Corn GIF by WWE
Repent you hayawaan how you saying you enjoy seeing muslims kill each other. Especially your own people.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Isn’t this guy once threatening a pregnant lady that he will stay her? Since when this moryaan become shiekh lol

Trending

Latest posts