Shaky Masculinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Use all her hard earned money to get a second wife back home #WasteHerTime2016 round #2 :siilaanyosmile:

VixR

Veritas
Use all her hard earned money to get a second wife back home #WasteHerTime2016 round #2 :siilaanyosmile:
Exactly what I came in to comment on. Potentially high earning women need to watch out for this too. It is historically in the female domain to mooch, but high-earning women are quickly learning mooching isn't so much a gendered trait as a opportunist one.

Watch out.

Or use her income to do good things you could not when you had to work to earn money for living. Like do a stint back home for few months and teach kids.

I would be regular at the mosque and let her do the heavy work hahahahahahaha. I haven't seen inside a mosque for eons due to work. Would be fun later in the evening when she comes from work. Will make her happy and give her attention worthy of her good working ethics. She hears nothing but encouragement to continue working for us.
Or use her income to do good things you could not when you had to work to earn money for living. Like do a stint back home for few months and teach kids.

I would be regular at the mosque and let her do the heavy work hahahahahahaha. I haven't seen inside a mosque for eons due to work. Would be fun later in the evening when she comes from work. Will make her happy and give her attention worthy of her good working ethics. She hears nothing but encouragement to continue working for us.
That's a good attitude, I wish it were that simple for me

What kinda dumbass is going to drop everything to play housewife at home nowadays lol unless your marrying a freshie back home it's not really realistic. Plus it's difficult to live comfortable on a single income

Exactly what I came in to comment on. Potentially high earning women need to watch out for this too. It is historically in the female domain to mooch, but high-earning women are quickly learning mooching isn't so much a gendered trait as a opportunist one.

Watch out.
:dead:
Male gold diggers

Dear darling husband,

What you earn is ours. What I earn is mine. So mind your own business and don't let me hear you whine :oops:

Plus it's difficult to live comfortable on a single income

Lol so true. This is why a lot of divorce are due to financial issues. The rent alone :kendrickcry:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I would become a stay at home dad. I know housewives get really it easy. It's easier than working.

What kinda dumbass is going to drop everything to play housewife at home nowadays lol unless your marrying a freshie back home it's not really realistic. Plus it's difficult to live comfortable on a single income

:dead:
Male gold diggers
So who exactly is gonna take care of the kids? Care for it the 6 months of your maternity leave, then stick it in daycare? :birdman:

VixR

Veritas
So who exactly is gonna take care of the kids? Care for it the 6 months of your maternity leave, then stick it in daycare? :birdman:
Who gets six months?

In this day and age, there are men arguing against women only gym sections and hours as "sexist". No one's getting six months in America unless you plan on quitting your job.

Who gets six months?

In this day and age, there are men arguing against women only gym sections and hours as "sexist". No one's getting six months in America unless you plan on quitting your job.
One of many problems living in capitalist America. :manny:

It's more profitable. Six months is a wealth of time comparably if that's what u get.

I'd much rather live here tbh.
Or you can live in Communist Norway where you get up to a year (I think) of paid leave that can be somewhat split between the parents and you're guaranteed your former job back.

Or you can live in Communist Norway where you get up to a year (I think) of paid leave that can be somewhat split between the parents and you're guaranteed your former job back.

It is good communist system. Taxes are higher and people are happy to pay that for the return and services they get from their government. They are very progressive country in terms of taxing and employer rights. You get what you pay for. In America, the company owns you and the pay is barely enough to make ends meet with college level education. The CEO gets the biggest share of the profit and top managers, the rest have to get by with low pay. Also, in many instances, you have to find a replacement worker from another shift if you need off for more than a day. America people show up to work while sick and spread their diseases because they are afraid to lose their job if they are sick for more than two days. Give me Norway's communism any day.

Many talented workers who would be entrepreneurs or jump to a different job stay put where they are only for the health benefit they get through their current jobs. Everyone at work is miserable or unhappy, or would be somewhere else. America is FUCKED up country and the masses are happy to be slaves of the rich because of racial bigotry. Only country where people vote against their interests. No American has anything to say about Canada or Europe. Except England, which chose to suck like America and on tis way to being poorer than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts