Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Do Somalis realize that you cannot islamically divorce a pregnant woman aka abandon your responsibilities? I've actually witness this done several times.
how many Somalis impregnate a girl and than quickly arrange a wedding to cover up the pregnancy? When in Islam you cant marry A pregnant woman until After the pregnancy

Its like alot of Somalis use the religion when its convenient

how many Somalis impregnate a girl and than quickly arrange a wedding to cover up the pregnancy? When in Islam you cant marry A pregnant woman until After the pregnancy

Its like alot of Somalis use the religion when its convenient

The funny thing in all this is that a child conceived out of zina is no longer the child of the father. No amount of marriage papers will change that

While the child maybe the biological offspring of the guy, the child will have no rights to the father's name or even inherit his wealth or property. That's how great the sin of zina is. So when i see people trying to get married off because of zina, i always shake my head. They could have married first and have all the sex they want. It's like bolting the door when the horse has fled

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
While the child maybe the biological offspring of the guy, the child will have no rights to the father's name or even inherit his wealth or property. That's how great the sin of zina is. So when i see people trying to get married off because of zina, i always shake my head. They could have married first and have all the sex they want. It's like bolting the door when the horse has fled
why would u shake ur head, it's to prevent further sinning. or would ur rather they stayed unmarried so u could shake ur head at their zina from ur high horse?

why would u shake ur head, it's to prevent further sinning. or would ur rather they stayed unmarried so u could shake ur head at their zina from ur high horse?

i am shaking my head at how some idiots think they can fool illahi or play the deen by getting married to cover a sinful act. By all means let them get married. But they will have to live with the consequences.

that's not why they do it. get ur head out of ur ass sxb
ofcourse that's why they do it. WHo are you kidding?

in somali culture being pregnant out of wedlock is a big no no and people then resort to marriage to give the whole thing an air of respectability. You can't admit that then thats your problem

N

NaomiHoney

#AnonymousPost
I want some advice but please don't make fun of me.
I got into a argument with my husband and he made a disrespectful comment to me that made me so angry that I threw a book at him. He turned around and beat my face by punching me multiple times in the head. When I tried to fight back he threw me across the floor and kicked me. He never beat me before and I felt like I deserved it because I threw a book at him first but then he just kept hitting me so many times I lost count.
I now can't hear that well in my ears and I am so bruised in the face I can't leave the house. I want to go to the doctor to make sure I'm ok because I am so dizzy and my nose is bleeding.
I know I was wrong but what do I do now and how can we move forward from this?

#AnonymousPost
I got into a argument with my husband and he made a disrespectful comment to me that made me so angry that I threw a book at him. He turned around and beat my face by punching me multiple times in the head. When I tried to fight back he threw me across the floor and kicked me. He never beat me before and I felt like I deserved it because I threw a book at him first but then he just kept hitting me so many times I lost count.
I now can't hear that well in my ears and I am so bruised in the face I can't leave the house. I want to go to the doctor to make sure I'm ok because I am so dizzy and my nose is bleeding.

Gets beaten up by her husband.
Proceeds to go on Shaax Corner and rant
:kanyehmm:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
#AnonymousPost

She should divorce him and sue his ass

#AnonymousPost

I will never understand why a man would lay his hands on a woman like that. The lady should been reporting him to the police and divorcing him

N

NaomiHoney

#AnonymousPost

Hey sister’s. I hope everyone is doing great. I have a question regarding about my non-Somali friend, lets call her Helen. Helen is amazing, beautiful inside and outside. We basically have everything in common. Anyway, we have been living together for a while. We go to the same university. She is also from Africa. Her religion is Christian (Seventh Adventist). If you heard about that religion, they don’t eat pork, nor drink alcohol and that was the thing that I choose to live with her. I am a university student, and my city is full of white people. So, it was easy for me to live with her since we share the same attribute. Helen, has been always had a fond with white men.so, recently, she found a white guy online who lives in 1 hour drive away. Let’s also call him Jordan. Jordan is a nice guy as she had told me and he goes Our university with a different campus. they have been talking online in like 2 month. So, one day he came to pay our respect. My friend liked him the first time she has seen him. (She had his pictures though). I was very happy for her. She also asked me if she can bring him on the weekend. I was like hell yes, feel free. I asked if she can sleep my room and he will sleep her room so that they will be less sin. She said its ok, they can sleep together on her room. Well, I called my friend if I can do sleepover with her place. I stayed my friend’s house in 2 nights he was there. I told her, I am going to give you space and enjoy your timeous, I thought he won’t come back again but it didn’t happen. He came back 3 more weekends. I did stay over that whole weekends on my friend’s house. So, this weekend, I decided to stay back coz there is no way he is going to give us our space on weekends. Well, the bad thing happens last night, I heard scream on her room as if she was having sex or something. I run to the door to make sure my door is closed fulay me . I was shocked and angry at the same time. I thought my ears are lying to me. I sit back on my bed, and started to make sure that what I am hearing is real. I heard the same noise, but this time there was noise like her bed is moving and her scream. I was shocked walahy, it was somewhere like 11. If you live in N. America, you know houses are made of timber, and you can hear the noise and everything. More so, it was almost midnight and the weather was calm. I didn’t know what to do and I remembered the phrase where Somali people say “Wale gaal madahiro”. This was a heart breaking to me coz she told me she is a virgin and baptised that she will never do anything like drinking alcohol, eating pork or having sex with someone who is not her husband. And I was pretty much sure that Jordan and she are not married. We usually go to the parties that our program host some times and we both don’t drink. When people ask us, I told them I am Muslim, I can’t drink and so as she. Anyway, to make the story short. I called my close friends who are more religious than me and they told me that if you live in a place where Zina is taking place, the angels will not enter your house. Last night I slept listening Quran. I know I haven’t done anything haram, but the question I have is will God punish me for a sin that I didn’t do? What if I listen Quran in my room. I don’t want Allah to be mad at me for knowing there is Zina happening in the house that I live Also, I can’t transfer my Uni to another. I have always been in l love with this campus and the program that I am in. I can live with my other friends, but we don’t share same attribute. My friend is a nice person, the problem is the new addition of Jordan. Our family know each other too and her Mom trust me, the fact that I am a Muslim and Somali is why we live together. Her mom is so obsessed with Somali people and she trust that I will guide her daughter for not to do anything bad, but this time I can’t talk to her about her body and what she can do. It has nothing to do with me as long they are in their room, but my friends scared me that they will be muujizo for you if don’t move out of which I don’t wanna do. So, my question is if I am not the one having sex, will Allah punish me? I can talk to her about it, but I don’t think she can stop bringing the guy. Help a sister out with your religious info.P. S to the twisted sisters don’t say I am jealous with her white man coz I am in love with a Somali man.

N

NaomiHoney

I'm giving this thread up. Anyone and everyone can take over. I'll no longer will be doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts