Senior Kulmiye member: I love Mogadishu and Somaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
As a kulmiye supporter this man should be kicked out. He has a soft spot for the enemy. Until those in Somalia stop claiming to own us he should fight them everywhere. Nothing but love for the djaboutians, those in Somali regions of Ethiopia and Kenya.

Gambar

VIP
As a kulmiye supporter this man should be kicked out. He has a soft spot for the enemy. Until those in Somalia stop claiming to own us he should fight them everywhere. Nothing but love for the djaboutians, those in Somali regions of Ethiopia and Kenya.
Who's the enemy?

This is not a good look, he should've kept this to himself.

@Duke of Bohol what's his clan? If he's HJ then it makes sense. HJ are only pro independence when they get the kursi but now they're losing it whatever the outcome of the election so they're going back to their natural opinion.

@waraabe no one is falling for HA tears anymore. Iska xishood warya lol

Nothing wrong with what he said. Somaliland has always been willing negotiate with Somalia.

The politicians in Xamar want to play these childish games so they can continue collecting cheques from the international community.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol what's his clan? If he's HJ then it makes sense. HJ are only pro independence when they get the kursi but now they're losing it whatever the outcome of the election so they're going back to their natural opinion.

@waraabe no one is falling for HA tears anymore. Iska xishood warya lol

He is HA/SM. He is the cousin of Mohamed Cumar Arte whose dad (Cumar Carte) was a
big cuckold for Siad Bare, a lot of them love Somalia secretly kkk.

He said he loves Somalis whether they're in Somalia, Djibouti or Ethiopia and how they're not his enemy but just have a disagreement on Statehood something all Somaliland politicians repeatedly say. Second his comment on visiting xamar is his way of defending Cirro who's been recently accused of holding shady backdoor meetings with walaweyn politicians. Anyways, never liked the old man he deserves praise for his role in the struggle but he needs to retire.

Bohol

VIP

He is not going anywhere. He will bring more damage to Kulmiye.

Bohol

VIP
He defended cirro who was meeting wanlawein tho, he said parties shouldn't be accusing each other of meeting wanlawein. You should be greatful for him

No. Cali Gurey genuinely loves Somalia. He shouldn't use Cirro as a excuse, Cirro can meet any politician
from Somalia if he wants and doesn't need to deny it (if it happened).

In the middle of Hargeisa with ex Pland VP!

tmp_15846-15826645_377788015901212_6517803455767694190_n-1721879316.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Cali Gurey needs to drop everything and take a leave from politics. I know his family back home and it's sometimes very embarrassing what he utters besides no one in the govt or cabinet takes him serious.

He is HA/SM. He is the cousin of Mohamed Cumar Arte whose dad (Cumar Carte) was a
big cuckold for Siad Bare, a lot of them love Somalia secretly kkk.

Plz respect Omar arte who was national hero, he has done a lot to Somalia from improving the education system to Somali foreign policy. Even when siad barre threw him in jail for 5 years. Came out of jail and took a better position in government. And was faithful for Somalia. Siad barre killed his brother in law (Ogaden general ) but he never hated Somalia or ran to Ethiopia. BTW he is from berbera and old friend to my family.

Bohol

VIP
Cali Gurey needs to drop everything and take a leave from politics. I know his family back home and it's sometimes very embarrassing what he utters besides no one in the govt or cabinet takes him serious.

Since nutty Muse Bix is in politics, I think Ali Gurey should be in it as well. Somaliland politics in general has a lot of politicians
that you sometimes think should be locked up inside a hospital in some island, like you know that movie starring Leonardo
Di Carpio (Shutter Island) :lol: .

waraabe

Your superior
Plz respect Omar arte who was national hero, he has done a lot to Somalia from improving the education system to Somali foreign policy. Even when siad barre threw him in jail for 5 years. Came out of jail and took a better position in government. And was faithful for Somalia. Siad barre killed his brother in law (Ogaden general ) but he never hated Somalia or ran to Ethiopia. BTW he is from berbera and old friend to my family.

He was nothing more then a rat who worked for the man and the people who hated his people. A cuck really. You love him because he worked for your interest against his own people

waraabe

Your superior
This man isn't running For presidency like fat beggar cirro who was begging the diabetic pm of wanlawein. Can't really compare. At least this guy faught for his people while cirro was hiding in foreign lands

People from Somalia are like little girls , every time Somaliland mentions them they get giddy and get wet from excitement. I think we should give them the D one time so they get over thier little silly crush they have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts