Scientists Reveal the Best Age for Motherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There's a sensible way of doing that. When there are food shortages, drought, little to no infrastructure, and people migrating more and more because of global warming how does popping out 10 kids help in any way? You're already stretched thin. The truth is Somalis are stuck in a mentality where they believe the more children the better even if you're destitute Ilahay will provide. How many Somali men marry another wife because their current wife could only give them six kids? Their wives die in child birth and they move on to the next wife to have more children. Maternal death is prevalent in the horn especially due to FGM. Some of their uteri prolapse. This mentality is what's killing us. You cannot focus on ten children equally when you're stretching every penny and stressed to the max. Some children become lost and become victims to a drug dealer, gang, terrorist, pimps, etc. Its not about not having kids, it's about planning for kids. If you have five children that are years and years apart thats better than having one every year.

One of the truest statements made on here.

It's best to have a child before you turn 30. OMG I just realised I have 5 years left will in that case I have to find a Farax ASAP. Tick tock xalimo.

So you can make the choice not to have kids at 20 but other girls can't choose to have kids at 20? They are being rushed? FOH :camby:

Did I say that they couldn't chose:umwhat:Lol they can have 10 for all I care my point still stands.

How are they planning to support the child? With a minimum wage job? Lbr 20 ye old with a child wouldn't be going through university) is she just gonna rely on her other half? Thats even dumber.... Now she's completely dependant on that person. What if it doesn't work out? She has to divorce him and become a single parent. Ha educational qualifications are obviously very limited so now she's stuck in some dead end job working while raising her child

My point is invest in yourself before creating another human being.

Yes rushed, xalimoos are facing enomourse pressure to marry while they're still in their 20s :ufdup:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Who the f*ck wants to have a kid on their 30's or 40's? :draketf:
How you gonna complete your starting 11 before you hit 30? :umwhat:

But seriously, people over exaggerating shit. There's nothing wrong with having children in your 30's.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just bang out 3 kids in your mid to late 20s to real early 30s and be happy. Find a career that suits you (if you need to pursue higher education than absolutely invest in that) and made sure your partner does the same or at least you have your finances in order. I'm simplifying it and there are roadblocks you can hit, but that's the preferred avenue to family building.

Statistical anomalies aside, generally men marry younger and that isn't likely to change. Some countries like my own have the average marriage age at 29-31. Incredibly late but generally it produces the least disease, crime, and juveniles. Just be a couple of years below that and conception shouldn't be a problem.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Just bang out 3 kids in your mid to late 20s to real early 30s and be happy. Find a career that suits you (if you need to pursue higher education than absolutely invest in that) and made sure your partner does the same or at least you have your finances in order. I'm simplifying it and there are roadblocks you can hit, but that's the preferred avenue to family building.

Statistical anomalies aside, generally men marry younger and that isn't likely to change. Some countries like my own have the average marriage age at 29-31. Incredibly late but generally it produces the least disease, crime, and juveniles. Just be a couple of years below that and conception shouldn't be a problem.
The average age people get married in the west is significantly higher because having a child out of wedlock is not frowned upon. Besides, 29-31 isn't even all that old. Best believe I'm busting raw even if she's in her late 30's. My dreams to obtain a xaax/10 milf ain't dead just yet
:denzelnigga:

Did I say that they couldn't chose:umwhat:Lol they can have 10 for all I care my point still stands.

How are they planning to support the child? With a minimum wage job? Lbr 20 ye old with a child wouldn't be going through university) is she just gonna rely on her other half? Thats even dumber.... Now she's completely dependant on that person. What if it doesn't work out? She has to divorce him and become a single parent. Ha educational qualifications are obviously very limited so now she's stuck in some dead end job working while raising her child

My point is invest in yourself before creating another human being.

Yes rushed, xalimoos are facing enomourse pressure to marry while they're still in their 20s :ufdup:
I was making the point that you are a 20 or near 20 year old yourself and you are making the choice to delay or even forgo having kids. Why is it when girls your age do choose to have kids, they are ruining their lives? You sound like the rightwing nutjobs from Texas who think Muslims dressing modestly are forced to do it. People have the right to choose, even if it means stupid choices. You need to put that in your maskax.:ummhmm:

a new study conducted at the University of Southern California reveals

As soon as I read that I knew it'd be a crock of shit. Cali is one of the capitals for all neo-liberal degeneracy - the new Babylon. Their increasingly radical conclusions will only do more harm to their populous and sycophants. A young wife = happy/healthy/good life. We have the weight of history as testimony of this.

Disclaimer: doesn't apply to ALL women for all you purse-clutchers.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
prime age in my opinion to begin the process is 19-25 having your first kid at 29 is :kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:
I wish to have 4 kids if god wills and all spaced out by around 3 years to give my spouse some time to recuperate and for the benefit of the kids.I grew up with siblings that are mostly of 1-2 years difference and it was a headache for my parents because we constantly faught with each other

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Motherfuck what these gaalo say the question is which farax is going to wait that long for his lady to have his first baby :ohhh:

If a xalimo presented me with this mockery I would till her I'm going to the shops b & email her the divorce papers nacaala what do you take man for blud a court jester :farole:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No I don't want pregnancy to ruin my nice figure :damedamn:
This cyborg is like a cancer polluting the xalimos if I ever find out that my b had a friend like this best believe I would cross some wires & this automaton would go haywire on everything I love :fittytousand:

I was making the point that you are a 20 or near 20 year old yourself and you are making the choice to delay or even forgo having kids. Why is it when girls your age do choose to have kids, they are ruining their lives? You sound like the rightwing nutjobs from Texas who think Muslims dressing modestly are forced to do it. People have the right to choose, even if it means stupid choices. You need to put that in your maskax.:ummhmm:
La hawla.... Where in my comment does it say ppl in their 20s aren't allowed to have children???:bell:

I'm not in the habit of policing womens bodies, they're entitled to do whatever they want with it... Even making stupid choices

This cyborg is like a cancer polluting the xalimos if I ever find out that my b had a friend like this best believe I would cross some wires & this automaton would go haywire on everything I love :fittytousand:

Looks like we'll never meet then :pachah1:
I'm not in the habit of hanging around dodgy alley ways in Peckham sxb that's not my ends :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.