Not open for further replies.
IMG_1702.JPG
IMG_1711.JPG
IMG_1705.JPG
IMG_1711.JPG
IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1703.JPG
IMG_1705.JPG
the Saudi government gave royal reception to the Somali president faramjo. IMG_1707.JPG

That's happened because faramjo got the backing of his people. During his election, no foreign country had backed him. He earned the respect of the world

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Why would Saudi care about which horse the Somali people back? All they want is to win Somalia from Turkey & UAE.

Why would Saudi care about which horse the Somali people back? All the want is to win Somalia from Turkey & UAE.

Saudi and turkey are on one side and Saudis don't need to win Somalis, they already win the Somali people long time ago. They showed respect to faramjo because he earned it by not prostitute himself during the election. BTW Saudi king met the Egyptian president sitting on chair and refused to stand to him.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
img_1702-jpg.13511

Farmaajo: oh shit, oh shit, iam surrounded by sandniggers, one of them is definetely suicidebomber.I must calm down, and pray that i survive this. Dear Lawd, if u save me i will shave off my retarded moustache.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalia is like a fine at the club reviewing her options and courting different players for her interests

:childplease: Or a naive who lets niggas run a train on her, Prolly why she burning :ftw9nwa:

Saudi and turkey are on one side and Saudis don't need to win Somalis, they already win the Somali people long time ago. They showed respect to faramjo because he earned it by not prostitute himself during the election. BTW Saudi king met the Egyptian president sitting on chair and refused to stand to him.

Please don't embrass yourself. I could care less if houtis bomb them today! Those 10k maids don't bother you sow maaha?

:childplease: Or a naive who lets niggas run a train on her, Prolly why she burning :ftw9nwa:

Please don't embrass yourself. I could care less if houtis bomb them today! Those 10k maids don't bother you sow maaha?

To be expected by a SL supporter :dabcasar: This is how a recognized government does business and is received :siilaanyosmile:

Send email to farmaajo and request to cancel the deal like we did instead of crying online here, I hate crying men.

Status
Not open for further replies.