Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's a serious comment, I drink Henny and Qaxwo every morning :tocry:

Canjeero with Henny acting as the Saalid :tocry:
giphy.gif

Get some help :faysalwtf:

If I dont pray I get really angry , distressed , anxious , dilated pupils & so on.

"When some trouble touches man, he cries unto his Lord, turning to Him inrepentance: but when He bestows a favor upon him as from Himself, (man) forgets what he cried and prayed for before..."
Surah Az-Zumar 39:8

"Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allaah in a devout (frame of mind)."
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:238

"O you who believe! Celebrate the praises of Allaah, and do this often; and glorify Him morning and evening. He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is full of Mercy to the Believers."
Surah Al-Ahzab 33:41-43

"And you be not like those who forgot Allaah; and He made them forget their own souls! Such are the rebellious transgessors!"
Surah Al-Hashr 59:19

These are the divine words of our Creator, it is a guide to the Believers. The Book tells us of the Rewards if we strive to live our lives according to what Allah(swt) had sent us. It also warns us of the horrible punishments if we deliberately fail to follow this way of life. Establishing regular prayers is very important in a life of a faithful Muslim. No excuse is good enough to stop.

Allah does not need our prayers as a testimonial to our Lord that we do what he asks of us. Keeping regular prayers is important for various reasons. Those 5 mins 5 times a day is the 5 little times i get to stop whatever im doing to remember, thank and ask for forgivness from Allaah (swt). You should think of it as a blessing, not a chore.
The rewards vs punishments should motivate you.
Dont give in to being lazy, get up and pray. Even if we prayed all day and all night we wouldnt be able to give enough thanks to Allaah (swt). Its only 5 mins 5 times a day. You can do it! The rewards and blessings are countless.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Do you know if there is alcohol in your system you're not allowed to pray for 40 days? It's very serious bro. Don't make light of it.

Yes, you're allowed to pray but it won't be accepted.

I prayed today for the first time in a long time. :rejoice:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I wish that I had trained when i was younger,prayer and I have a rocky relationship Laakin alhamdullilah I manage the pray all of it but delaying gets me all the time:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts