salat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good sign that you want to correct this. There are days you will miss a prayer or two due to factors outside your control. Don't beat yourself up about it. Perform the salah as soon as you are able to/remember.

Renew your intentions each day and ask Allah to help you in maintaining all your prayers.

Read up about the importance of salah and instill the love of salah in your heart.

What helps me is having a set routine. I have my personalised prayer mat and designated area for prayer and I have an app which has the adhaan for each prayer.

It's a good sign that you want to correct this. There are days you will miss a prayer or two due to factors outside your control. Don't beat yourself up about it. Perform the salah as soon as you are able to/remember.

Renew your intentions each day and ask Allah to help you in maintaining all your prayers.

Read up about the importance of salah and instill the love of salah in your heart.

What helps me is having a set routine. I have my personalised prayer mat and designated area for prayer and I have an app which has the adhaan for each prayer.
wallahi you offer good advice sister, I just have to commit and get into that routine. I think also it helps to surround yourself with good people.

wallahi you offer good advice sister, I just have to commit and get into that routine. I think also it helps to surround yourself with good people.

Glad I could help bro. Very important to have good company and if you can you should try and offer your prayers at the masjid. There is more reward for you.

Plan your entire day around salah, if you don't, you will never succeed in this, all your meetings, schedules, shopping should all planned around Salah and you calibrate accordingly.

I regularly refuse meetings for this reason because Salah time comes in, I tend to schedule them after Maghreb or early mornings, the early morning is when I get most of the stuff I need done.

Example was an invitation for a meal were I know Maghrib will come, I asked if there was any mosques nearby, there was none, then I asked if there was a quiet room/space to pray or corner, when they said yes, I only then agreed to it, keep in mind these are Gaalo people I am meeting, it also serves as discreet dawah were I can get my 2 cents in.

In the West its not easy due to the ridiculous hours and all the salah being in close proximity, I tend to despise summer the most due to Fajr at 3am, in other Muslim countries it's much easier with good gaps between them.

It's hard the first time, but when your persevere Allah makes it easy for you, to the point were this becomes second to nature and everything goes perfect and smooth. The moment you don't do this, you will begin to miss some and before you know it, you leave the whole of the salah.

I would reflect on what are the reasons behind missing salah and try to address those.
I think everyone gave good advice here, May Allah make it easy for you ameen.

Definitely surround yourself with people who remind you to pray. If not and you have that group of friends who don't pray, try being the one to bring it up. Mention that it's time to pray and pray together.

Leaning about the importance of prayer is helpful. I'm sure there are lectures online you can listen to that will help you out with this. Learn about the meaning of what is being said, what the prophet said about prayer, and all that.

The apps are a good reminder. I use the muslim pro one. It gives a notification of when it's times to pray so you'll always be reminded. I find it helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.