Salafi Community Continues To Grow In The UK

Why are you lying? The Salafi doctrine teaches you to stay away from ahlu bida’ and dont sit with them nor take any knowledge

That’s talking about people who call to their innovation and does that mean we love the kuffar more than them? No

Imam Ghazali who’s a Sufi Ashari even distinguishes the layman innovator and the innovator who calls to his innovation. He says we’re harsh with the callers to Bidah but soft with the layman. For example if one was raised in a Sufi family his parents are most likely layman and his siblings so he’ll be soft with them. Who’s out here boycotting layman? They don’t even speak about Islam let alone Bidah and call to it. When I hang out with my friends we just eat and talk about life. If they were Sufi I would never know.

Here’s the source on what Ghazali said:

and almost everything you dislike about Salafis is said by all Muslim scholars. The only thing they won’t say that we say is the truth because we’re upon the Sunnah. But they’re harsh upon falsehood and we’re harsh upon the truth which is why they hate us. You’ll never see people mention that Ibn Taymiyyah was beaten up by a mob of Sufis and the Ahbash “scholars” or “imams” who are Sufis beat up old Muslim men who are Salafi today and you can find it on youtube. And nothing I said was a lie. We are closer to you than we are to liberals. They hate Allah and his Messenger and insult him. At least you guys respect him and Allah since you’re Muslim.

Sufis are extreme Takfiris they just get away with it because they’re soft when they speak English but the truth comes out in Arabic. One of the early Ashari scholars said anyone who isn’t Ashari is a kaafir but people only focus on Salafis. If you’re a Salafi then don’t worry. Everything they accuse us of they do and on a larger scale. They can lie about us all they want. Just read the filth in their books and read the words of Allah, his Messenger alayhi Salam, the Sahaba, and the Salaf in our books. One raises your iman and the other one disgusts you and gives you doubts. One Sufi Mushrik who’s considered a big Shaykh, like a little girl in his “refutation” of Mohamed ibn Abdulwahab he randomly insulted his father and his mother. The ironic thing is they consider his father a Shaykh and they base that off the lie that the dad refuted his own son Mohamed but that’s false. The Sufi Ibn Fayruz said that Iblis went behind Mohamed Ibn Abdulwahab’s dad’s back and slept with his wife and she ended up giving birth to Shaykh Mohamed. They accused an innocent Muslim woman of committing zina with Iblis just to get at her son and they also disrespected the father who they consider the Shaykh. Sick people.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I actually spent the last 3 hours listening to him but damn I cannot accept what he is saying.

I'll come back to the quraysh issue later but from what I understand he's saying that if you go to a grave and call to a dead person...it doesn't mean you're associating partners with Allah unless you do that call intending worship and believing that the object of your call is a diety.

Ma fahmi kari sheekahaas. So if I go to a grave of a deceased righteous person and say "yaa sheikh please help me have a child" it doesn't equate to making dua of worship and in turn becoming shirk?

But prophet s.a.w said

عن النعمان بن بشير، رضي الله عنه ، أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، قال: إن الدعاء هو العبادة ، ثم قرأ: " ادعوني أستجب لكم، إن الذين يستكبرون عن عبادتي [غافر: 60] " ، رواه "أحمد" في "المسند" (18352)، و"البخاري" في "الأدب المفرد" (714
The Prophet said: “The supplication, is worship.” Then he recited: And Your Lord said: “Call upon me, I will respond to you. Verily, those who scorn My worship, they will surely enter Hell humiliated."(surah ghaafir ayat 60)

In this hadeeth the prophet s.a.w said "dua is worship" and used the ayat from the quran to further strengthen his statement showing that calling upon Allah equals worship.

And in surah ahqaaf Allah azzawajal says
5. وَمَنْ أَضَلُّ مِمَّنْ يَدْعُو مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَنْ لَا يَسْتَجِيبُ لَهُ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَهُمْ عَنْ دُعَائِهِمْ غَافِلُونَ
6. وَإِذَا حُشِرَ النَّاسُ كَانُوا لَهُمْ أَعْدَاءً وَكَانُوا بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ كَافِرِينَ
And who is more astray than one who invokes besides Allah, such as will not answer him to the Day of Judgment, and who (in fact) are unconscious of their call (to them)?.
And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to them and reject their worship (altogether)!

And here the mushrikeens calling of other than Allah is classed as worship by Allah. Why did Allah tie together that calling/invoking..making dua is worship?

So from what I've learnt and understand is that of course if someone calls on to a deceased in the grave that is a form of worship. Why would someone call upon someone in the grave if they didn't believe that person could hear and answer their call? Isn't that worship that should be directed to only Allah?

So if I'm in trouble one day and shout out " yaa sheikh jeylaani please help me"...isn't that dua? Am I not asking for his help? Isnt that callings upon other than Allah? Isn't that associating partners with Allah?

Or is it fine as long as I don't intend that call to be worship(which it is) and I don't believe that the object of my call is a god/partner besides Allah(which I do otherwise i would've asked Allah directly) ? Does that even make sense? Or is it fine if i believe that they are only intercessors to Allah? How is it any different to those Allah mentions in the ayat below?

3. أَلَا لِلَّهِ الدِّينُ الْخَالِصُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ فِي مَا هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ
Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allah only. And those who take Auliya’ (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): “We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah.” Verily, Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever.(surah zumar ayat 6)

I can understand the issues against ibnu abdul wahaab or if a person has qualms about dacwa salafiya laakin how can we say that calling upon people in the graves is not a form of worship? And not shirk?

Wallahi that video is going to confuse a lot of people imo and opens the door for a lot of evil.

The quraysh issue is central to the discussion at hand as salafi theology teaches that they had tawheed rububiyyah and were only guilty of shirk in uluhiyyah. This is a false claim as worship is tied to rububiyyah. Worship is not just about the external actions that a person does, it's about the beliefs a person has that they ascribe to the being that they perform these external actions for.

We worship Allah because He is the Lord of all existence, it is His Lordship that makes Him worthy of worship. Similarly when other gods are worshipped besides Allah, it is because the worshipper of these gods have attributed some aspects of Lordship to them and worship them as a result of this belief. The fact that one directs worship to other than Allah is an indication that they don't have tawheed in Allah's Lordship.

Salafis have misconstrued the beliefs of the pagan arabs and then made a similarity between their actions and those of muslims. It's the reason why they apply ayat revealed about these mushriks onto muslims.

If you ask a righteous person while he's alive to make dua for you that Allah grants you a child and after his passing you go to his grave and ask him in the same manner why is it suddenly shirk ? what makes the asking of the deceased worship but not the living ? does shirk occur only with the dead ?

if jesus AS came down today and was in front of the christians and they called upon him exactly in the same manner as before, does it stop being shirk ? of course not as they still retain their shirki beliefs about Jesus.

The point that i'm trying to get you understand is that shirk is about beliefs it doesn't matter whether a person is alive or dead, if the belief is free from it then it can't be considered shirk. Having said this i do believe that it's important to stay away from doubtful actions which have the potential of leading to shirk.

In the Quran the word dua is used in different contexts, some for asking, worship and others just a simple call. For example

1618921971121-png.181077

Do not make your calling on (dua )the Messenger in the same manner you call on one another (24:63)

1674119482257.png

And if you call them to guidance, they follow you not. It is the same for you whether you call them or you keep silent ( 7:193)

If all dua is worship then why would Allah tell us to make dua to the Prophet etc , does Allah command shirk here ? The answer is no and no one believes the meaning of dua here refers to worship. So the question is when is dua considered worship such that when it's done for other than Allah it becomes major shirk.

When the mushriks, call upon on their gods, idoles etc they do so with the belief that their gods are their rabbs. Just like when we make dua to Allah with the belief that He is Our Rabb none deservers to be worshipped except Him as He is the Only True Ilah & Rabb.

The reason why the calling/invoking, supplications of the mushriks is considered worship is because they've ascribed divinity to their gods making them partners to Allah in His Rububiyyah. A good example is that ayah of surah zumar that you cited

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allah only. And those who take Auliya’ (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): “We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah.” Verily, Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever.(39:3 )

In that ayah Allah affirms that the mushriks took their gods as their wali ie protector, helper etc. Al wali is one of the names of Allah and also an attribute of Rububiyyah, so in the ayah itself we can read that the mushriks have committed shirk of rububiyyah by ascribing partners to Allah in His Lordship.

The mushriks claim that they worshipped them to get closer to Allah is a false one and a excuse to silence criticism of their worship of others. In the quran & hadith we learn that the mushriks used to insult Allah for their idols, rejoice at the mention of their gods over Allah, assign greater portion of their crops & livestock to their idols than to Allah, attributed victory over Allah to their gods

Do not insult those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge” (6:108).​
When Allah is mentioned alone, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter recoil with aversion; but when those [worshipped] other than Him are mentioned, immediately they rejoice (39:45)​
And they assign to Allah a share of the crops and livestock He created, saying, ‘This much is for Allah’—so they claim!—‘and this much is for our “partners” .’ However, the share of their “partners” never gets back to Allah , while Allah’s share just goes to their “partners” how badly they judge!” (6:136)​
In the Battle of Uḥud, when Abū Sufyān said,​
“May Hubal be exalted!”​
The Messenger of Allah ﷺ asked the Ṣaḥāba to reply to him with, “Allah is more Elevated and Majestic.” To which Abū Sufyān responded, “We Have al-ʿUzzā, while you have no ʿUzzā.” To which the Prophet ﷺ asked the Ṣaḥāba to respond, “Allah is our Helper, while you have no Helper.” (Reported by al-Bukhārī.)​

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That’s talking about people who call to their innovation and does that mean we love the kuffar more than them? No

Imam Ghazali who’s a Sufi Ashari even distinguishes the layman innovator and the innovator who calls to his innovation. He says we’re harsh with the callers to Bidah but soft with the layman. For example if one was raised in a Sufi family his parents are most likely layman and his siblings so he’ll be soft with them. Who’s out here boycotting layman? They don’t even speak about Islam let alone Bidah and call to it. When I hang out with my friends we just eat and talk about life. If they were Sufi I would never know.

Here’s the source on what Ghazali said:

and almost everything you dislike about Salafis is said by all Muslim scholars. The only thing they won’t say that we say is the truth because we’re upon the Sunnah. But they’re harsh upon falsehood and we’re harsh upon the truth which is why they hate us. You’ll never see people mention that Ibn Taymiyyah was beaten up by a mob of Sufis and the Ahbash “scholars” or “imams” who are Sufis beat up old Muslim men who are Salafi today and you can find it on youtube. And nothing I said was a lie. We are closer to you than we are to liberals. They hate Allah and his Messenger and insult him. At least you guys respect him and Allah since you’re Muslim.

Salafis are hated because they spread terrorist idealogy like Jihaddiyah sects. They cite the same Ibn Taymiyyah that Salafi Madkhalis do. Also the concept of istaashdiyya and other acts of self sabotage are promoted by Salafi doctrine.

Salafis are hated because they spread terrorist idealogy like Jihaddiyah sects. They cite the same Ibn Taymiyyah that Salafi Madkhalis do. Also the concept of istaashdiyya and other acts of self sabotage are promoted by Salafi doctrine.
There’s Sufi terrorist organizations there’s even one in Somalia who takfir random Somalis and divorce them from their wives. Khawarij aren’t Salafi even if they claim they are. Nobody ever speaks about the Sufis who claim they’re Sufi who do such acts. This is so illogical. What’s you’re describing isn’t promoted by me, Abu Taymiyyah, Abdulrahman Hassan and the rest of the Salafi community. So what’s your problem?

TekNiKo

VIP
There’s Sufi terrorist organizations there’s even one in Somalia who takfir random Somalis and divorce them from their wives. Khawarij aren’t Salafi even if they claim they are. Nobody ever speaks about the Sufis who claim they’re Sufi who do such acts. This is so illogical. What’s you’re describing isn’t promoted by me, Abu Taymiyyah, Abdulrahman Hassan and the rest of the Salafi community. So what’s your problem?
I have never seen a Sufi using Imam Ghazali as a justification to blow themselves up. But I have seen Salafi Jihaddi using Ibn Taymiyyah as a source especially Daacish.

The only difference between Madkhali that you subscribe too and Jihadi is obeying ruler clause. Madkhalis are shamelessly appended to defending corrupt rulers, while Jihadists on the opposite side of pendellum use extreme acts of terror against such regimes and takfiir everyone working with them.

The base idealogy is the same

I have never seen a Sufi using Imam Ghazali as a justification to blow themselves up. But I have seen Salafi Jihaddi using Ibn Taymiyyah as a source especially Daacish.

The only difference between Madkhali that you subscribe too and Jihadi is obeying ruler clause. Madkhalis are shamelessly appended to defending corrupt rulers, while Jihadists on the opposite side of pendellum use extreme acts of terror against such regimes and takfiir everyone working with them.

The base idealogy is the same
That has nothing to do with Salafiyyah. The same way the Sufi terrorists who are killing people in the Muslim world have nothing to do with Imam Ghazali. They even arrested a group of Sufi transnational terrorists in Italy in 2022. When a terrorist quotes an Ayah of the Quran before killing an innocent child is Islam the base ideology? No. It’s their misunderstanding of Islam. The Khawarij have existed since before Ibn Taymiyyah. The funny thing is there was a Khariji who was a student of Imam Ghazali who committed atrocities in North Africa. Imam Ghazali was before Ibn Taymiyyah so who inspired them then? Because he was an Ashari he thought it was justified to slaughter the Salafis of North Africa. He’s the reason Morocco is Ashari today. There’s a famous UK takfir who takfirs Ibn Taymiyyah. Some terrorists might claim Ibn Taymiyyah but terrorists also claim Allah and his prophet alayhi Salam taught them to do this.

World

VIP
According to Wahhabis, la ilaha illallah doesn’t even include tawheed rububiyyah, all Prophet’s never taught it because apparently all of mankind already believe in the oneship of Allah’s lordship it. They believe that the pagans had Tawheed and were monotheists but only disbelieved due to worship authubilah, the Qur’an and Sunnah is very clear on this. They believe that Christians have tawheed even though they believe in trinity. Acudubilah. This contradicts the Qur’an and Sunnah in hundreds of verses and hadith and all the salaf and the tafsir in the Qur’an, but they don’t care because the heretic Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahabb said otherwise. They ascribe Tawheed to the people who commit the worst of shirk but attack Muslims and say they commit shirk. They believe that Muslims were worse in kufr and shirk than the pagans of Makkah. And that’s why they’ve always attacked Muslims and allied with Christians, here is what the third founder of the Saudi state, ibn Saud said:

F03B142C-AAB2-4B17-B1FF-4D955FBEE9DE.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
That has nothing to do with Salafiyyah. The same way the Sufi terrorists who are killing people in the Muslim world have nothing to do with Imam Ghazali. They even arrested a group of Sufi transnational terrorists in Italy in 2022. When a terrorist quotes an Ayah of the Quran before killing an innocent child is Islam the base ideology? No. It’s their misunderstanding of Islam. The Khawarij have existed since before Ibn Taymiyyah. The funny thing is there was a Khariji who was a student of Imam Ghazali who committed atrocities in North Africa. Imam Ghazali was before Ibn Taymiyyah so who inspired them then? Because he was an Ashari he thought it was justified to slaughter the Salafis of North Africa. He’s the reason Morocco is Ashari today. There’s a famous UK takfir who takfirs Ibn Taymiyyah. Some terrorists might claim Ibn Taymiyyah but terrorists also claim Allah and his prophet alayhi Salam taught them to do this.
Are you denying the fact that Khaarijites use Wahabbism as their base source idealogy? You both follow Ibn Taymiyyah, you both follow MIAW and Kitaabul Tawxiid doctrine. You both make takfiir on Sufis who do tassawuf. You both support levelling graves of Awliyah.

Stop denying reality, your base idealogy is one in the same.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I am Sufi, the problem I have with Salafis is their constant need to tackle other sects of Islam, accusing Muslims who believe in Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) of shirk and blasphemy, while having no smoke for Saudi Arabia and its dealing with Western Nations.

Bro

The salafiyah is about the 3 first generations of Muslims. If you are against the religion of the nabi/ rasuul may peace be upon him just say that.

If you look at who the kaafirs like it is the non salafs. If you just knew where sufism came from you would have abandoned it quickly.

If you are from a sufi household please do the research yourself in private and convince your family from this path to hell.

Remeber the hadith there will be sects and 1 will see paradise (i am paraphrasing).

Long stong short sufism comes from shia's both a dwelling leading to hell. Allahu aclam if someone was genuinely ignorant to the facts, and if that counts of qiyaamah.

It is a strange time we live in, surely you know this too.

Akhi even the kaafirs call sufis mystical people come on now.

Trending

Latest posts